Attention PS3 owners

MJ_Jordan

Proud Member
A new service was released today called VidZone, its a music channel type thing where you get to watch thousands of music videos. i had a look today, as it was my first time using it i searched for michael jackson. I was shocked at how much came up. Loads of michael videos. Also i was pleased to see some live videos aswell, they had man in the mirror & another part of me, both from the BAD tour.
I was also happy that the michael songs weren't the same old billie jean's and thriller's, they had a variety, notable videos were will you be there & give in to me.

If you own a PS3 be sure to check it out, its VERY good

thank for the heads up !!

**goes to twitter your find**

Thanks. I haven't seen the another part of me video in ages... Thank god my hard drive is working as I think my disc drive is kaput.

Its great, you can view the videos full screen, it looks like something off MTV lol. And you can create playlists, i created a MJ one lol

A new service was released today called VidZone, its a music channel type thing where you get to watch thousands of music videos. i had a look today, as it was my first time using it i searched for michael jackson. I was shocked at how much came up. Loads of michael videos. Also i was pleased to see some live videos aswell, they had man in the mirror & another part of me, both from the BAD tour.
I was also happy that the michael songs weren't the same old billie jean's and thriller's, they had a variety, notable videos were will you be there & give in to me.

Is the bad tour video of Man IN The Mirror the same as on Moonwalker? and what other live videos do they have?

Thanks

Kinda strange, i have a dutch account and i don't see Vidzone anywhere. Neithr do i see it on my USA account. I checked 'New releases' and went through 'media' but there's nothing. Where exactly in the PS store can i find this?

Thanks for the heads up. I'm downloading right now.

I haven't used my PS3 online for a while because it works really badly with my router, so I probably wouldn't have known if it wasn't for you. :D

Thanks.

I was also happy that the michael songs weren't the saIme old billie jean's and thriller's, they had a variety, notable videos were will you be there & give in to me.

I just wanna clear up, i was wrong about man in the mirror live, its will you be there. i got mixed up, sorry guys

This app, is wicked and thansk for tellin us about vidzone having loads MIC! Can you imagine what would be like if they get snippets of this is it !! or if tthey get exclusive first play of new song! OMG be cool.

Terry

This app, is wicked and thansk for tellin us about vidzone having loads MIC! Can you imagine what would be like if they get snippets of this is it !! or if tthey get exclusive first play of new song! OMG be cool.

Terry

That would be amazing,
i just watched the full thriller, then Jam, then Ghost's, VidZone rules

Thanks for sharing this.

I will check it out.

Where exactly can i find this? I tried both my european(dutch) account and US account. But i don't see it at new arrivals in the playstation store.....

I don't have a PS3, but out of curiosity, are any of the HIStory and Invincible videos on there?

Where exactly can i find this? I tried both my european(dutch) account and US account. But i don't see it at new arrivals in the playstation store.....

Go onto the Playstation store, and download it for free, then install it, switch your PS3 off, and then turn it back on and it will be under MUSIC on the main PS3 menu :)

Go onto the Playstation store, and download it for free, then install it, switch your PS3 off, and then turn it back on and it will be under MUSIC on the main PS3 menu :)

But in the store i don't see it anywhere, no pic...nothing. Maybe only the UK PS Store has it?

I'll download this VidZone today, sounds cool. I noticed it on the Playstation Blog yesterday, but didn't take much notice of it, so thanks for posting.

Back