ATTENTION: 'MICHAEL' for $ 8.00 (USA)!!!

wow, that's good news for all the people in the USA.
Congratulations! :)

Love

That low price is not necessarily really good.. But we'll see. Probably just his pre-order amount is that much it will be high on charts no matter what the price is.

That low price is not necessarily really good.. But we'll see. Probably just his pre-order amount is that much it will be high on charts no matter what the price is.

i agree. people may take it for a cheap album at cheap prices. the old "you get what you pay for" prejudice.

WOW - that's cheap.

BUY BUY BUY - Make Michael #1.

only problem is on Amazon, you have to pay shipping. We could get it at the store for $9 or $10...

i have a question, there is 1 person on amazon that reviewed the album. how did they do that? and it's funny they said "a place with no name" is the best song on the album, when it's not even on the album.

i already preordered for 3 for 8.99, will they readjust the price for me automatically??

If you ordered 3 at the same time it will only count as 1 on the charts...

i already preordered for 3 for 8.99, will they readjust the price for me automatically??

Yes..because they only charge you when the item is shipped. So as long as they haven't been shipped, you will get the lowest price.

Same for me..I pre-ordered 3 copies..

in that case, i cancelled my amazon order and replaced my order again. good thing i have amazon prime free shipping.

also, thanks memefan for the info. good to know!

Never knew this before. What's the reasoning behind that? Does not make sense to me...

I preordered from Amazon last week!

For those of you in college with a .edu email address, you can get 1 year of Amazon Prime for free. Go to 'your account' and scroll down til you see it.

That's not true. Let's say a store has 50 copies of the album for sale. If someone buys them all in one transaction, the store inventory isn't going to show 49 copies left for sale when they really have none left for sale. You can buy multiple copies at the same time and they will all count.

is there any reason why amazon.com keeps lowering the price? i think this is the third price adjustments in the past two weeks. not that i don't like the price drop, i'm just curious. i pre-ordered mine from amazon.

is there any reason why amazon.com keeps lowering the price? i think this is the third price adjustments in the past two weeks. not that i don't like the price drop, i'm just curious. i pre-ordered mine from amazon.

Amazon is really competitive when it comes to offering the lowest price. They fluctuate their prices very, very often. Once the album comes out, it'll probably go right back up within a day or two.

They will actually honor the price up until tomorrow (release date). So, if you ordered and you've already received your CD or it's shipped, they'll refund you the .99/per album.

I have a prime membership as well. I get pretty much everything from there. :p

Great news let's make it number one

We had enough of Lady Gaga ,Justin Beiber and all this kind of shit.

I got the MP3 Version from amazon this morning for £3.99 then went & bought the CD for £9.99 :D

Back