Attention Los Angeles MJ fans who are yet to submit in the Behind The Mask video project:

Sharon B. Sidney

Proud Member
Did you do a submission for Behind the Mask yet? Some of us are meeting at Michael's star tomorrow at 4:00p.m. to go shoot one. Wanna join? Spread the word and let's see what we come up with! Elbow Grease Productions has confirmed they will be overseeing our creation!!!!! Please spread the word!

Attention Los Angeles MJ fans who are yet to submit in the Behind The Mask video project:

Local MJ fans have assembled a meeting for anyone who is yet to complete an entry for the project and will be in the area tomorrow. We will be meeting in Hollywood at 4:00p.m. Sunday May 1, 2011. Bring your best Michael moves and anything else you'd like to contribute.

Anyone with a high audible portable CD sound system who is willing to allocate for the project please contact SharonBSidney@aim.com no later than midnight tonight or Pearljr@MichaelJacksonInsider.com any time before noon tomorrow.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Cali fans - we are meeting tomorrow to shoot video for behind the mask

Cali fans - we are meeting tomorrow to shoot video for behind the mask at mjs star at 4pm - see u there!!!!!!

Ooops.... you already posted... I did too.

Last edited:
Re: Cali fans - we are meeting tomorrow to shoot video for behind the mask

Sorry, i would love too but i live in the UK:yes:

Sounds like fun. I love the BTM video project :)

but I was wondering what PearlJr has to do with this shoot ?

I send all my L.O.V.E, best wishes and the best of luck to all the wonderful Michael Jackson fans who are participating in the Behing the Mask video mashup project! Its my second favourite song on the album(after 'Best of joy', that is helping me cope and carry on in this world, with my angel on the other side)and I hope and pray :angel:that you all will do a GREAT job and do the eternal King of Pop and all of us proud!:):moonwalk:yes:

All the best to you all, love and God bless :give_flowers:

Guys, the final submission date for btm video clips is may 3rd... Be quick if you still wish to participate!!!!

Back