Attention - adelaide , south australia fans - interest in memorial display for michael

djbaby

Proud Member
Dear Adelaide fans,

Peter Elberg funeral home in Adelaide would like to know if the fans would like a memorial display for Michael to be set up in the funeral home. This would include the coffin that Michael will be resting in, as well as pictures of Michael placed in remembrance (contributed by the fans).

If there are any Adelaide fans reading this, who would like to see this memorial happen and can possibly contribute posters/ pictures etc : can you please contact Peter Elberg funerals directly

daniella@peterelbergfunerals.com.au

or telephone (08) 82341266

Thankyou

Im from Adelaide and would love to see a memorial for Michael. Being as we cant get to the Staples, then this will be our memorial to him. Thank you.

*BUMP* Wow it is SO GREAT to see Adelaide fans on this board. Im a former Adelaide girl, now live in NSW and currently in the UK (did you get that? hahaha) But to see Adelaide on the board, im so proud of you guys! ADELAIDE LOVES MICHAEL!!!!

thanks PYT. Are you able to go to the O2 to pay tribute to Michael?

Adelaide fans - please contact Peter Elberg funerals at the contact details in the first post.

i'm in Adelaide! would like to be involved in something, but to be honest i'm not sure about a memorial in a funeral home. i'd love to see a memorial in a more public/accessible place, outdoors (though maybe not with this weather.)

i can't get into city too often & don't have posters etc but could print smaller pics off.

djbaby are you in adelaide?

I agree Violet! I love a memorial day but i'm relutant to go to a funeral home. I think we had grief enought. It's time we celebrate his life! The wonderful gift God given to us! ANd I'm from Adeliade as well!

i think a funeral home is ok. lets face it, Adelaide is only small and i'm not sure how many people would attend anything too big. I also think it's just nice that SOMEONE is putting something on here and i'd be happy to attend to show my support to them. No one else is doing it.

Where is this place (north or south of the city etc.)

From their web-site "Peter Elberg Funerals is located at 280 Grange Rd in Flinders Park, South Australia Australia"

So it's on Grange Rd, west of the city.

I am from Adelaide

Hello fellow Adelaidians. I will happily contact them thank you.

Back