At what hour does the concert start?

Butterflylady

Proud Member
Maybe it's not exactly the best time to ask but the thing is I have to plan everything in detail ...the booking flight, lenght of stay and all, I'd really want to make it back the same day after the concert...
Usually they start at abot 2 pm, give or take 2 hours of delay ( Michael` s case!:cheeky:)

The show will definitely not start at 2pm and they never have.
I'd say they will start at around 7-8pm.

Most shows I have been to start at about 7 or 7:30 pm in England.

I just for some reason assumed it would start then.

curfew is normally 11pm so u are looking at 8=9pm for mj

its usually runs summing like this:
6.30 - doors open
7.30 - support act
8.00-8.15 interval
8.45-9.00 - Main act (so Michael in this case)

ok, thanks guys, much appreciated.:flowers::flowers:
I was to the ´97 concert and I don't know I had the impression it started 2 hours later but it was supposed to start at 2 pm....but anyway, don't mind me i'm too hyperventilating...:doh:

ok, thanks guys, much appreciated.:flowers::flowers:
I was to the ´97 concert and I don't know I had the impression it started 2 hours later but it was supposed to start at 2 pm....but anyway, don't mind me i'm too hyperventilating...:doh:

Yeah, the HIStory tour at Wembley started really late too. He does it often.
Mike seems to think it's good to leave fans waiting a long time before finally making an appearance. I think he believes it builds suspence but all it does really is p*ss people off, expecially those who have made plans for after the concert finishes. If he comes on late at the O2 and I miss the last train back home I will seriously be miffed!

Yeah, the HIStory tour at Wembley started really late too. He does it often.
Mike seems to think it's good to leave fans waiting a long time before finally making an appearance. I think he believes it builds suspence but all it does really is p*ss people off, expecially those who have made plans for after the concert finishes. If he comes on late at the O2 and I miss the last train back home I will seriously be miffed!

See, that's the thing, I have to get back the same day( on 26th), monday is working day , well not me, my husband, anyway it seems to me I'll have to think an alternative...:doh:

if he runs over he gets big fine

yea they normally have a 11pm sound curfew meaning the whole show has to be finished by 11pm. MJ learnt that the hard way at the WMA when they cut his Mic off while he was still singing.

its usually runs summing like this:
6.30 - doors open
7.30 - support act
8.00-8.15 interval
8.45-9.00 - Main act (so Michael in this case)

So he will only perform for 15 minutes?? :lol: :lol: - Just kidding!

Yeah - I think you are very right about the schedule!

I think he will hit the stage around 8.30 and leave it nearly 2 hours later!

I think in Michael's case, it'll be 8:00pm - 10:30pm

Last edited:
So he will only perform for 15 minutes?? :lol: :lol: - Just kidding!

Yeah - I think you are very right about the schedule!

I think he will hit the stage around 8.30 and leave it nearly 2 hours later!

haha yea i meant he shud come on between those times, knowing Michael it'll probably be later tho

Back