As we all know Michael loved water balloning people....

sugarbunny891

Proud Member
Would it be wrong that I have had a horrible thought cross my mind to take waterballons and eggs to throw at any tabloid reporters that may ask out of order questions on Monday at the o2? Or any reporters that try to twist words................

*whistles and skips off*

Last edited:
Would it be wrong that I have had a horrible thought cross my mind to take waterballons and eggs to throw at any tabloid reports that may ask out of order questions on Monday at the o2? Or any reporters that try to twist words................

*whistles and skips off*

I would :\ Whether its wrong or right, id definately do it haha!

Would it be wrong that I have had a horrible thought cross my mind to take waterballons and eggs to throw at any tabloid reporters that may ask out of order questions on Monday at the o2? Or any reporters that try to twist words................

*whistles and skips off*

I'll join you in that! We can then proceed to Moonwalk over their punk asses, Mofoooooooo :D

Oh don't feel bad I was thinking about doing that to some scum radio hosts and reporters as of late.

LMAO this would be awesome.

lets all hide and then bombard them wit the balloons like on that simpsons episode.

Back