As part of *Thriller campaign* Dangerous concert in cinema (in Hungary)

Ágnes

Proud Member
Yesterday i went to the cinema here in Budapest, because we had a one time only screening in one of the Palace Multiplex Cinemas for the Dangerous concert (Bucharest version of course.lol).
It was great, this was organized as part of the T25th campaign here, and in the radio, magazines etc you could win ticket for the screening. So many non-fans attended it also (at least not that hard core fans, like we are :D ) there were quite many people.
At the entrance they were selling the maxi singles and for the album for T25th and after we came out i stayed with some friends a bit more to see the peoples reaction and many of them were interested in buying the album or maxi singles..it was cool to see it :) Probably they liked the concert very much :p
And after when we were on the street, saw some cars coming out from the garage (this cinema is in a Plaza) and from cars they were already blasting the album :D

The concert was really cool on huge cinema screen, just since it was shown from the DVD the quality was not like the normal movies..but still it was great :)
Of course i was sitting with my friend at the front and doing the show :wild:

Last edited:
i always watch the dangerous tour and all my mj dvds on our projector @ home.. but 2 see it n a movie theater wud be crazy!! your so lucky! it sounds great

i always watch the dangerous tour and all my mj dvds on our projector @ home.. but 2 see it n a movie theater wud be crazy!! your so lucky! it sounds great
wow, to watch Michael videos on projector must be also amazing:wild:

oh and i forgot to write that we also had in the cinema here before Ghosts, once when it came out in 1997, and 3 times when the Invincible album was released - as part of the album release party, since it was also held in a plaza which has multiplex cinemas :p

dam im comng to budapest a few weeks to late lol

wow, Ági, thanks for making this thread! That must have been a great evening!

I would like to talk about this experience with you for sure... :wink:

thats so funny, but cool. As part of the THRILLER campaign, they show a DANGEROUS concert lol

wow, Ági, thanks for making this thread! That must have been a great evening!

I would like to talk about this experience with you for sure... :wink:

Kinga, ya it was nice! :)
I will tell you all about it on MSN :yes:

elusive moonwalker: they will be screening till June now every week concerts from different artist there..i think next week JLO :)

J5master: ya it is funny, that they showed Dangerous, but i think it was because they wanted to screen something that is as long as a movie, so ppl go there for a full evening show etc :) ...and since that is his only concert out on DVD they had no choice.lol Plus this concert was also again re released in a Sony DVD series (Visual Milestones series)
this one: (it is on sale here for like 10 EUR)
Z2957.JPG

Wow - that's awesome! I wish I was there. Thanks for sharing. Boy, Sony sure is hard at work with the T25 campaigns. I'm loving it!

I wish I would have been there.. :girl_sigh:

Wait a minute, since my little sister lives in Budapest or somewhere near there maybe I will come to visit someday :wild: ... who knows :cheeky:

Thanks for posting! :flowers:

So can you say how many people there were approximately?

So can you say how many people there were approximately?
hm..there were about 13 fans (that i know) and maye 100 other people :wild:
There were also many kids :)
But i think it was not that good advertised, and the games were mostly the day before in the radio, so maybe some winners could not even come coz of their shedule etc.

Wait a minute, since my little sister lives in Budapest or somewhere near there maybe I will come to visit someday :wild: ... who knows :cheeky:

Really??? :eek: wow... Where does she live? Is she working here or studying? Sorry if these questions are too personal.

hm..there were about 13 fans (that i know) and maye 100 other people :wild:
There were also many kids :)
But i think it was not that good advertised, and the games were mostly the day before in the radio, so maybe some winners could not even come coz of their shedule etc.

But although if there was a little lack of advertisement.. Over 100 people attending, that's good.. isn't it?

Really??? :eek: wow... Where does she live? Is she working here or studying? Sorry if these questions are too personal.

:laugh: She's not my real little sister. She's a MJ fan too and when we have got to know each others better I've started calling her as my little sister.

But although if there was a little lack of advertisement.. Over 100 people attending, that's good.. isn't it?

yeah actually pretty good :yes: and i was also extra happy that some were buying his album, and were really curious checking the CDs and DVDs they were selling.

:laugh: She's not my real little sister. She's a MJ fan too and when we have got to know each others better I've started calling her as my little sister.

LMAO!!! I'm embarrased hahahaha :toofunny: :blush: It was a total minsunderstanding.

Thanks for the report, Agnes. I'm glad you had a nice time seeing Dangerous Tour in cinema. :wild:
Did you take pics? :photoflash:

Thanks for the report, Agnes. I'm glad you had a nice time seeing Dangerous Tour in cinema. :wild:
Did you take pics? :photoflash:

u r welcome :cheeky:

hm..pictures you mean of the screen? :D
noo unfortunatelly it was written no cameras are allowed :(

Last edited:
Back