As MJ fans Lets Help this Charity!!!

MJstarlight

Guests
So I was on donors choose today and came across one charity that really struck me. I think that as MJ fans it would be cool for us to give something to help these children out!!!!! :)

Its states
I teach theater at an arts magnet high school in an inner city. The students I teach are ages 13-18 years old. My students are extremely passionate about theater.

Unfortunately, the school system and myself do not have the money to provide the students with the tools they need to experience all aspects of theater. They are extremely hard working and passionate about their art. We have been working very hard on the musical The Wiz. The students are on top of their songs and the acting and dancing. However, we do not have enough money to create the set.

We need as much green glitter that I can get for the Emerald City. We also need muslin to dress the scaffolding that we will be using for our set. We also need paint brushes to decorate the set. By donating these supplies to my school, you will be helping my students create a set for the play that they have been working extremely hard on. I see how hard they work in all of my rehearsals and I am very proud of them. You will make it possible for my students to have the set that they deserve. HIDE

My students need muslin, glitter, and paint brushes to decorate the stage for the school musical The Wiz.

http://www.donorschoose.org/donors/...ed&utm_content=project&utm_campaign=FBconnect

Back