Artist David Benoit Covers "Human Nature"

ladyplatinum

Proud Member
I was watching Music Choice on the Smooth Jazz channel and the artist David Benoit's cover of "Human Nature" came on.

I was switching channels when I heard the first notes of "Human Nature" and switched back quickly to see if I had heard right.

The song is on David Benoit's newest CD, "Heroes" to be released on May 27, 2008.

David Benoit is a contemporary smooth jazz pianist who has been in the business for a while.

Music Choice gets the music first it would seem before it's released.

It sounded really nice. I like David Benoit. I've heard some of his earlier work.

Obviously, he feels that "Michael" is one of the "Heroes" that he wants to pay homage to.

You're welcome and I'll check that link out to hear the other songs.

I tried to listen to them on Amazon.com but they didn't have the sample links listed yet. Maybe they don't list the links until the CD is officially released.

It's nice to know that he is also a fan of Michael's.

***I just listened to other 2 songs on MySpace and to me they are just typical David Benoit. Nice crisp sounds with that smooth jazz feel. Relaxing cool music.

I don't think they sound better than "Human Nature", just collectively a nice feel to all of them.

I may consider buying the CD. There's a good chance I might.

Last edited:
i dont like it at all when other people cover MJs songs its just ruining its originality do it to someone elses songs

i dont like it at all when other people cover MJs songs its just ruining its originality do it to someone elses songs

noooo, the covers are great, some of them are bad but generaly I like covers

ne-yo cover of lady in my life is perfect

noooo, the covers are great, some of them are bad but generaly I like covers

ne-yo cover of lady in my life is perfect

and so is david benoit's cover

Back