Article on experiences from Dutch photographer about Michael & Jackson Family

Bee

Proud Member
I found this article from January 12th in between some old paper. It's from the Telegraaf and this Dutch photographer is interviewed about his photography work on the Jackson family, so also about shots he took of Michael in Amsterdam....waaaay back in the years. He's been invited by the Jackson family lately.

It's funny 'cuz me and some others took a pic the same way as the one where Michael is in the Lauriergracht (black & white one)!
Didn't know the story behind it!

I took pics so the Duthc people can read it, it's quite nice (exceptions there with some stupid lines but yeah).
And underneath I will give a summary for all others in English! :)

Front
82934223.jpg

Part 1
28161656.jpg

Part 2
74821988.jpg

Part 3
31952930.jpg

Part 4
52135391.jpg

Part 5
21751076.jpg

In the beginning there's an explanation that this Dutch photgrapher has been taking shots from the Jackson in their early years.

Part 1 - the photographer tells he was at the Jacksons (last Christmas) and they wanted him to bring his collection photo's. Katherine wanted to see the black & white one of Michael in Amsterdam (which you can see on the left of the first page) and she asked if she could take it with her and walk someone where else before she would cry in front of them. She also gave this photographer a kiss on his cheek.

Part 2 - talking about Jackson Dynasty shows, Jackie is the most emotional it seemed.

Part 3 - he was a photographer for Sony, in that time. He got invited by the Jacksons now because they wanted to see the pictures of Michael and they loved them very much. Jackie was the one to invite him, he was in Holland with his wife and saw the photographer in the newspaper and asked him to come show his collection.

Part 4 - While there he got to see pics from Prince, Paris and Blanket and screamed out 'oh god they're so white!' (
mellow.gif
). He proudly showed his collection to the family and shows the pics of Michael when he was 18 which he took in Amsterdam. They loved to see those.

Here comes the nicest part:

Part 5 - After a 4 hour long photosession from the family he shot some more pics of the individuals, and after that Michael asked if they could go outside. He wanted to walk across the canals. The photographer guided him for an hour and Michael absolutely loved to see it all. While giggling Michael took a lot of pictures from the canals and from the photographer. Every four steps he opened his camera bag to take a shot. (
wub.gif
) Because he took photo's of the photographer, the photographer thought it would be fine for him to take shots of Michael too (the black & white one). The Jacksons still have all those pictures and they promised the photographer to show him next time.
What's next? The photographer hopes to get into Michael's mausoleum once, there was no time for that last time and he has to get in with one of the family members. And he hopes to shoot pics of Prince, Paris and Blanket one day.

Nice read :)...
Next time i'm gonna take a pic at the same spot i think...i sawe the picture of Michael before, its a sweet one.

Thanks...i know Amsterdam but i may need help on finding it yeah :))

Back