Arsenio Hall to Oprah: Michael Jackson Is Watching My Show… From Heaven (Video)

Paris78

Proud Member
Donations
$240.00
Video: http://www.thewrap.com/arsenio-hall-to-oprah-michael-jackson-watching-show-heaven

The talk-show host tells Winfrey it took five years to make his deal to revive “The Arsenio Hall Show”

Arsenio Hall is a ’90s late night icon, but it took five years for him to close his deal to return to the airwaves with his new talk show.

“I went everywhere with this,” he told Oprah Winfrey of trying to get back on television during his appearance on Sunday’s “Oprah’s Next Chapter” airing Sunday at 9/8c on OWN.

To illustrate the passing of time, “The Arsenio Hall Show” host remembered discussing the comeback while attending a party along with rapper, Sean “Diddy” Combs and, wait for it, Michael Jackson.

“One of those parties,” he explained. “Diddy said, ‘You’ve got to come back.’ And I’m like, ‘I want to. But it ain’t that easy.’ And the reason I bring up Michael’s name [is] because Michael’s gone now and that’s how long it’s been.”

Of course, Winfrey had to ask whether the late King of Pop believed Hall should return to TV.

“Michael was like, ‘You should have never left,” Hall recalled. “And I know he’s watching.”
1rDphh.St.81.jpeg

michael-jackson-arsenio-eddie-murphy.jpg

[video=youtube;eLe71rT03Gg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLe71rT03Gg[/video]

Yes, thanks for posting this Paris78.
I wanna hear the rest of the interview with Arsenio so I got it set to record. :)

I don't get this line tho :huh:...so imma leave it alone.
And the reason I bring up Michael’s name [is] because
Michael’s gone now and that’s how long it’s been.”

Maybe the rest of the interview will clear it up for me. :)

I think he means that he actually talked to Michael about it at a party and Michael said he should have never left. That party must have been a long time ago because Michael has been gone 4 years now. It wasn't as easy as people thought it would be for Arsenio to get back on tv. I think him winning the apprentice show helped him.

Back