arnie klien speaks

• Thread starter elusive moonwalker
  • Start date

elusive moonwalker

Guests
from kop board anyone else see it

Dr Klien was on GMA this morning saying he never gave Michael anything that could cause an addiction That he gave Michael meds over the years for his problems such as Lupis but he never gave him anything like Oxi He say he was not under any kind of investigation and he was not one of the five doctors they were looking at He spoke horribly about that doctors who did give him pills calling them murders. Saying at one point he told Michael to stop taken some pills which were nothing more then heroin and got Michael to throw it down the toilet. Dr Klien said to the best of his knowledge he is not the bio father of Prince and Paris given that answer was a little swarmy IMO a simple no would have done but we all have eyes and we could see he was not I was a little perplexed to see him on TV talking about what he treated Michael for but Michael being no longer with us I guess it was ok. All in all not a bad interview he said some of his plastic surgeon did not know when to stop when it came to Michael's nose and that Michael was the best father and he does not want to see the kids hurt in anyway. And when Diane asked him about Debbie he really did not say much about her. My note I don't trust the guy

thanks for posting.
"best of my knowledge": is that his poor attempt of a joke? lame...

Jackson Doc -- I'm Not MJ Enabler, Baby Daddy

Posted Jul 8th 2009 8:18AM by TMZ Staff
Michael Jackson's longtime friend and dermatologist, Dr. Arnie Klein, was on "GMA" this morning -- shooting down accusations he prescribed MJ medication that could kill him and rumors he's the baby daddy ... sorta.

Klein says he actually warned Michael certain drugs, like the opiate Dilaudid, were "poison" -- calling doctors who did supply Michael with prescription drugs "criminals."

As for those pesky paternity rumors, his ominous answer: "To the best of my knowledge, I'm not the father."

Back