Are you man enough for Chilli? (Yes THAT Chilli from TLC) (Updated)

Victory2004

Proud Member
68gz5u0.jpg

Casting Call Information
City: Atlanta
State: GA

VH1 and the producers of American Idol are currently searching for Atlanta's hottest men to compete for a chance at romancing Chilli, the sexy talent from the Grammy-award winning group TLC.

If you're 21+, live in the general Atlanta area, and think you have the moves to sweep the legendary R&B artist off her feet, submit the following to :

1. Name, Age and Location
2. Phone #
3. Current Pictures
4. Explain why you think you're man enough to impress Chilli

http://www.realitywanted.com/call/3526-are...end-now-casting

Last edited:
Re: Are you man enough for Chilli? (Yes THAT Chilli from TLC)

Chilli is a beautiful woman and great singer!:)

She......could be flirt with MJ.... :ninja:

all the guys gotta know it's gunna be phony cus..lol..she already claimed who is in her heart. lol

:lol: So she gave up on Michael already??? Damn, thats gonna be some big shoes for the contestants to fill!

a joke, vh1 needs 2 give these reality love shows a rest, flavor of love, rock of love, i love new york, and now real and chance have a love show. u CANNOT find love on a tv show. dont u see how many seasons thse shows have been on air (except real and chace). I love chilli 2death God knows i do but this is silly. pple are goin on there 4 either her money, or for there own personal gain and im very dissapointed that shes taking this route shes beautiful and intelligent why does she need a show 2find love? IMO celebrities do shows like this to stay relevant and idk why because shes apart of 1 of the biggest selling girl groups of all time.

Last edited:
You can breath a sigh of relief michaelsson

a joke vh1 needs 2 give these love shows a rest. flavor of love, rock of love, i love new york, and now real and chance have a love show. u CANNOT find love on a tv show. dont u see how many seasons thse shows have been on air (except real and chace). I love chilli 2death God knows i do but this is silly. pple are goin on there 4 either her money, or for there own personal gain and im very dissapointed that shes taking this route shes beautiful and intelligent why does she need a show 2find love? IMO celebrities do shows like this to stay relevant and idk why because shes apart of 1 of the biggest selling girl groups of all time.
Thursday, November 6, 2008

*UPDATE* NO REALITY SHOW FOR CHILLI. SINGER SAYS REPORTS ARE 'ABSOLUTELY NOT TRUE.'

I have never been as happy to report a story rebuttal on this blog as I am right about now. On Monday, I posted a press release from VH1 announcing that Chilli of TLC would star in her own dating reality show. (see post here). Some of yall's comments were mean and vicious as hell! To each his own though. You all can breathe a sigh of relief. As it turns out, Chilli isn't looking for love after all. At least not on reality television. Chilli's camp released a statement on Wednesday to Entertainment Weekly denouncing the report. "Unfortunately, we weren't involved with the casting company that started this rumor. Chilli is currently in talks with several networks on developing a series of lifestyle-oriented shows. We have not discussed her actually starring in a particular show. The casting company has misrepresented the theme." A VH1 insider adds: "Sounds like they're still shopping the show." Translation: Sounds like wishful thinking. Chilli also vehemently denied this rumor on Ryan Cameron's Afternoon radio show on Atlanta's V103 radio station, claiming it was 'absolutely not true.'

As for Chilli's much-anticipated solo project? Well, it isn't happening anytime this year as expected. Nor has another release date been set."Her solo album project has been moved back. We should have a second single out before the first of the year."

Posted by SouthernGurl at 12:22 AM http://realgossip101.blogspot.com/2008/11/update-no-reality-show-for-chilli.html

Re: You can breath a sigh of relief michaelsson

Thursday, November 6, 2008

*UPDATE* NO REALITY SHOW FOR CHILLI. SINGER SAYS REPORTS ARE 'ABSOLUTELY NOT TRUE.'

I have never been as happy to report a story rebuttal on this blog as I am right about now. On Monday, I posted a press release from VH1 announcing that Chilli of TLC would star in her own dating reality show. (see post here). Some of yall's comments were mean and vicious as hell! To each his own though. You all can breathe a sigh of relief. As it turns out, Chilli isn't looking for love after all. At least not on reality television. Chilli's camp released a statement on Wednesday to Entertainment Weekly denouncing the report. "Unfortunately, we weren't involved with the casting company that started this rumor. Chilli is currently in talks with several networks on developing a series of lifestyle-oriented shows. We have not discussed her actually starring in a particular show. The casting company has misrepresented the theme." A VH1 insider adds: "Sounds like they're still shopping the show." Translation: Sounds like wishful thinking. Chilli also vehemently denied this rumor on Ryan Cameron's Afternoon radio show on Atlanta's V103 radio station, claiming it was 'absolutely not true.'

As for Chilli's much-anticipated solo project? Well, it isn't happening anytime this year as expected. Nor has another release date been set."Her solo album project has been moved back. We should have a second single out before the first of the year."

Posted by SouthernGurl at 12:22 AM http://realgossip101.blogspot.com/2008/11/update-no-reality-show-for-chilli.html

thanx 4 the update, i knew she was too smaert 4this lol

Back