Are you going to see TII this weekend?

Are you going to see TII this weekend?

• Yes. I'm going this weekend

Votes: 45 71.4%
  • No. I'm not going this weekend

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • I'm not sure if I'm going to go this weekend.

Votes: 8 12.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

souldreamer7

Proud Member
If you have already seen This Is It once,twice or more..Are you going this weekend to help keep it number #1 on top of Box Office for the upcoming weekend? Not about Money,but keeping Michael's legacy groundbreaking.

Capturegfhhmjj7.jpg

Capturebbvccnmjj.jpg

Capturecbdcfdhdmjj.jpg

Capturegdrdgrmjj7.jpg

Last edited:
Great news!

Thanks for posting.

Yes, I will def. go this weekend. This time I want to watch it alone.

Yeah I went the opening night and again oct. 30th and both times i went with others so i am going again fri. or sat. alone.

I am going because we will not see hm like this on the big screen again it is our last chance. DVD/Bluray will not fill that void.

True ive seen it 4 ties!!!!Gotta see it on Big sceme like nokia theatre at L.a live!!

When a performance of “Smooth Criminal” is preceded by a short film featuring Michael Jackson having an on-screen gunfight with Humphrey Bogart (a brilliant sequence), there’s obviously more at play here than a nice pop song. Michael Jackson wanted his final tour to be an experience, a great big “I love you” to his fans.

I bet I'll see it a 4th time :lol: I Loove Michael. This weekend I think I'll go alone once and again with whom ever would like to go with me.

I want to go but I cantttt. Im so mad its so annoying. I think Im going without my parents knowing, lol.

I want to go on Saturday to see it twice back to back during noon hours. I intend to go by myself this time. :)

I'll be seeing it twice in Milton Keynes when my girlfriend is at work on Saturday.

MJ needs us this weekend. I did not realize A Christmas Story was coming out this week. Parents are gonna be taking their children to see this in force. We have to keep MJ on top.

I might go on Sunday as well as the Saturday tickets I have. Lets keep MJ in the #1SPOT.

Well so far it looks like a good bit of us are planning to go this weekend. If you're not,it's understandable. To those who want to go but can't, I so wish I could gather you all and we could go together. Keep voting..and we'll see how it 'plays' out by Monday when they tally up the Box office tops. :huggy: everyone.

I'm going with MJfam were around 15 and its going to be my 8th screening & will be watching on sunday too :D it's all for L.O.V.E. lol

Probably on Sunday... but i'm not sure. I'm definitely going next week, on Tuesday & Thursday!!

... yes, hopefully tomorrow with a huge band of MJ friends :)
That will be my 6th time... ops!
thsad.gif

:clapping: I will be going my 5th time tomorrow. idcare the way i see it is hey why not take some friends family and go see Michael and have a good time. a couple of weeks and the 'movie' will not be on the big screen.

Gonna hopefully go again tomorrow. That'll be my 3rd time.

I went today, and it was amazing - AGAIN. Also, I stayed when the credit came, and Heal The World Live were sung.. (l) I didnt watch the credit last time, so i didnt know!

Back