Are You Buying the Physical Single Release?

FD1998

Proud Member
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00K8IMTF8/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1401113884&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX110_SY165
I believe we should ALL buy the physical release for many reasons:

- A nice collectable and a good gift.
- Will further boost Michael into the charts (Buying it more than once helps the boost!).
- It's the old fashioned way of doing it! Only one store in the UK (HMV) sells physical singles (With the exception of online retailers i.e Amazon. I have a huge collection of singles!
-Better than downloads, better quality and can be burnt to a computer anyway.
- But I'll repeat it again! The main reason is that it might outsell the downloads of Love Never Felt So Good and might boost it up the charts! So I advise you to buy it, even if you already have it as a download. Don't rely on other people in the fanbase who will buy it. You NEED to take part.

These are import sales on Amazon UK, right? They can't be counted towards the UK chart, can they?

I will buy for sure.

I was not aware that there would even be physical singles. Nice to know!

I don't know if they are in the US. When I go to London at the end of June, I will try to see if it is still available.

I will ask my nephew who lives in U.K to buy it for me. And I am sure he will buy for himself also.

The main reason is that it might outsell the downloads of Love Never Felt So Good

Noooooooo way man. Physical CD singles make up such a minuscule amount of single sales now-a-days, it's definitely not going to happen with this single. I'm personally not going to buy it because I've already bought the singles digitally and I already have them in CD quality. Even if I didn't have them on CD, the digital downloads would satisfy me more than enough.

The plan is to get the LNFSG single though I wish they make another version with more tracks

I will be buying it as I never buy digital copies of anything (that's right - I still haven't bought LNFSG!). I like to have the cover art, linear notes and physical disc when I buy music. This will be no exception. :)

No it's not an import:) It would have stated that on the page.

It does.
[h=2]Product details[/h]
  • Audio CD (2 Jun 2014)
  • Number of Discs: 1
  • Format: Single
  • Label: IMPORT
  • ASIN: B00K8IMTF8
  • Other Editions: MP3 Download

The ASIN appears to refer to the German single. This will not be available in UK shops.

I see no reason for buying this, unfortunately..

After buying "This is It" and "Michael" I swore I wouldn't buy another MJ album again, and I haven't changed my mind ever since. Spotify is my thing, and I am not going to support the estate. If MJ was alive, it'd be a different story for me.

After buying "This is It" and "Michael" I swore I wouldn't buy another MJ album again, and I haven't changed my mind ever since. Spotify is my thing, and I am not going to support the estate. If MJ was alive, it'd be a different story for me.

THERE'S ALWAYS ONE. Killjoyyyyy

Well Michael did set up an estate to do specific things, so in a way when you support the estate you are supporting Michael. You have already made a decision to not buy any more so are you going to get free downloads? Well glad some of us did support and help bring Michael to even more places around the world.

Well Michael did set up an estate to do specific things, so in a way when you support the estate you are supporting Michael. You have already made a decision to not buy any more so are you going to get free downloads? Well glad some of us did support and help bring Michael to even more places around the world.
As you know, my decision doesn't really make any difference towards the sales of Xscape. Free downloads? No, Spotify is perfectly legal and you don't get to download nor keep any of the music on your hard drive. It's just my decision and opinion.

Last edited:
I'm not sure. If they add acapella and instrumental would be better. For now, there is no reason to buy.

[h=2]Track Listings[/h]
1. Love Never Felt So Good
2. Love Never Felt So Good

Not supporting the Estate is not supporting Michael. With fans like who, who needs haters?

As you know, my decision doesn't really make any difference towards the sales of Xscape. Free downloads? No, Spotify is perfectly legal and you don't get to download nor keep any of the music on your hard drive. It's just my decision and opinion.

Let me be the one that tells you, everytime you play a track or album on Spotify the artist get a cut of profits.

So the Estate are still recieving the 'cha-chings' everytime you play any MJ track on Spotify. That applies to whatever MJ song you listen to, from a record when MJ was alive or any posthumous releases.

So that in itself is going against your word of not ever supporting another record or product of the Estate.

In truth the only real way you would never again support Estate is to listen to any physical CD release you brought prior to the 'Michael' album in 2010, as you stated. And never listen to any MJ track on a streaming website such as Spotify.

Last edited:
There's no way I be able to buy any MJ singles since they were never sold in Canada.

Indeed, Petrarose, lol! Add to that any artist, etc. that falls under Sony/ATV (Mike still owns half of it). For those that don't want to support the estate: stay away from anything Beatles (he still owns the publishing rights to their catalog). Oh and stay away from all things Motown (the Sony-EMI deal). Forbes link to refresh memories:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/zackoma...eunites-jackson-5-songs-with-michael-jackson/

Any way you slice it, one way or another Mike's estate stretches far beyond his own catalog. :bow:

Last edited:
would have been an idea to add some extras, remixes, bonus tracks or whatever to the CD single to actaully add some worth to it.

seems todays Sony generation forgot all about those tricks from the past.

who, apart from some die-hard collectors, needs this 2-track CD with the same already album-contained versions??

why not more remixes? i don't get it. today theres a flood of new dance music producers who would all be happy to make a remix for free just to be involved with this. but all that seems to get an official mention is one ultra crappy amateur sounding remix. does not compute. anyone intouch with todays youth scene at sony?

Let me be the one that tells you, everytime you play a track or album on Spotify the artist get a cut of profits.

So the Estate are still recieving the 'cha-chings' everytime you play any MJ track on Spotify. That applies to whatever MJ song you listen to, from a record when MJ was alive or any posthumous releases.

So that in itself is going against your word of not ever supporting another record or product of the Estate.

In truth the only real way you would never again support Estate is to listen to any physical CD release you brought prior to the 'Michael' album in 2010, as you stated. And never listen to any MJ track on a streaming website such as Spotify.

My decision was not to BUY (I used the word BUY) another MJ album again. Not that I wouldn't listen to them. Yes, obviously they are getting money from Spotify but the amount is very small and NONE of it is coming from my pocket. In any case I have no interest in discussing this further and it's my own personal decision that affects absolutely nothing.

who, apart from some die-hard collectors, needs this 2-track CD with the same already album-contained versions??

I think that's exactly it. Physical CD singles count for jack today, even with bonus material on them. The die-hard collectors who would buy them with extra material would likely buy them without the extra material anyway, so why bother?

CD SINGLE of Love Never Felt So Good is not good enough, no new remix.

MICHAEL JACKSON
Inclus « Love Never Felt So Good » Disponible en single 2 titres (format maxi CD) :
« Love Never Felt So Good » (version album)
« Love Never Felt So Good » / Michael Jackson & Justin Timberlake (version album deluxe)

Indeed, Petrarose, lol! Add to that any artist, etc. that falls under Sony/ATV (Mike still owns half of it). For those that don't want to support the estate: stay away from anything Beatles (he still owns the publishing rights to their catalog). Oh and stay away from all things Motown (the Sony-EMI deal). Forbes link to refresh memories:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/zackoma...eunites-jackson-5-songs-with-michael-jackson/

Any way you slice it, one way or another Mike's estate stretches far beyond his own catalog. :bow:

You know I never thought of it that way. Thanks so much for bringing this to my attention. It is really true.

Oh Oh, I see someone not buying the album. I have to add that to my list and get another album for Xscape Positive. Anyone knows the if the cover of the case will have another picture or art on it?

Last edited:
No, I won't buy the single. I already have three versions of the song on the deluxe album version. No need to waste money on a single. Also, I think there are much more stronger songs on the album ( like STTR). If there was an alternate timbaland remix of it, I would buy it in a heartbeat.

I was waiting for the single but I was hoping to see more remixes. Maybe will buy it anyway.

I wonder where is going to be Jackie’s version of the song.

I dnt buy either but tht is personal. I wait till Michaels children are in control OR till they bring out a demo album wth songs not being touched by 3rd parties.
MJ to me is PURE

Back