ARE this songs realy LEAKED?

Condor9333

Proud Member
Acording to wikipedia this songs - lyrics or snippets had leaked,is it true?
p.s. i kno wikipedia isnt credible source,but regarding lyrics and snippet it might be...

The Pain"

Shawn Stockman
Jay Harvey Mason
Rodney Jerkins

Written in c. 2001
Failed to make the Invincible album
Reworked in 2003 for an upcoming album titled "Resurrection"
Lyrics of the track were leaked

Face"

Michael Jackson

Written and recorded in 1993
Failed to make HIStory album
Stretch of 03 seconds leaked online in December 2011.

"Everything for Appearance"

Michael Jackson
Terry Lewis
James Harris III

Written and supposedly recorded by Jackson in 1993
Failed to make the HIStory and Blood on the Dance Floor albums
Part of the lyrics (first verse and chorus) leaked online in June 2014.

Crack Kills"*

Michael Jackson

Recorded in 1986
Planned to have been recorded with rappers Run-D.M.C. for Jackson's Bad album, but was shelved due to the group's negative attitude toward the singer
Lyrics consisting of two verses put up for auction in November 2005, and again on the Internet auction site eBay a year later.

p.s. i kno wikipedia isnt credible source,but regarding lyrics and snippet it might be...

This, in most cases.

But:
The lyrics for Crack Kills were auctioned if I remember correctly.
Face has been played once or twice by Brad Sundberg in his seminars (he doesn't do it anymore).

I don't think anything from The Pain leaked and never even heard of Everything for Appearance.

The Pain - no leaks.

Face - no leaks. If I'm correct, Face was apparently played at one of Brad Sundberg's seminars. It's supposedly a spoken-word poem over music, similar to Planet Earth.

Everything for Appearance - I'm pretty certain this song doesn't exist; never heard the title before.

Crack Kills - no leaks. Lyrics were auctioned off on eBay, that much is true.

Word for the wise, Condor: never, ever trust the Wikipedia list on unreleased material. There are numerous titles that feature wrong information, as shown in this thread. Moreover, there are at least ten titles on there (from last time I checked).

This, in most cases.

But:
The lyrics for Crack Kills were auctioned if I remember correctly.
Face has been played once or twice by Brad Sundberg in his seminars (he doesn't do it anymore).

I don't think anything from The Pain leaked and never even heard of Everything for Appearance.

Okay, do we have recording of Face?
Since we have two demos of Streetwaker and Black or white from that seminar...

The Pain - no leaks.

Face - no leaks. If I'm correct, Face was apparently played at one of Brad Sundberg's seminars. It's supposedly a spoken-word poem over music, similar to Planet Earth.

Everything for Appearance - I'm pretty certain this song doesn't exist; never heard the title before.

Crack Kills - no leaks. Lyrics were auctioned off on eBay, that much is true.

Word for the wise, Condor: never, ever trust the Wikipedia list on unreleased material. There are numerous titles that feature wrong information, as shown in this thread. Moreover, there are at least ten titles on there (from last time I checked).

Oh, i know that wikipedia is full of erors etc, but maybe something is true... XD
I thought something will leak on MJs 5 th anniversary.

Okay, do we have recording of Face?
Since we have two demos of Streetwaker and Black or white from that seminar...

Nope.

But one user who heard it described the song in the Brad-seminar-thread. You can still find it there.

Back