Are there something wrong with me ? haha !

cgrimberg

Proud Member
Tomorrow I have seen "This is it" four times .. People are calling me crazy haha. Are there something wrong with me ? does people go to the cinema four times a week ? lol ; D

I'm seeing it for the 7th time tomorrow night, so nope!

I saw it 6 times in the first 4 days. My friend has seen it about 14 times now!

I think we're all crazy. But so was Michael, so it's cool, right?!

No, you have nothing wrong!!!

After all, "This is it" is music and dance, like a live concert, and yep, everybody likes to hear songs and watch music video many many times.

When I saw the movie, when I was going out of the theater, right at that moment I just wanna to watch it again!!

I want to watch it again and again, I think I will be going soon to the cinema again

Watching Michael Jackson dancing on the big screen is a big pleasure.
It is absolutely worthy to watch the movie many times on cinemas!!!!!

There's nothing wrong with you. I've seen it twice so far. But I wanna see it over and over and over again.

Tomorrow I have seen "This is it" four times .. People are calling me crazy haha. Are there something wrong with me ? does people go to the cinema four times a week ? lol ; D
I've been 4 times as far too, and they call me crazy too, hahah! They can't believe that I can watch one movie that many times at cinema. But I'll go few times more, if I only had money for tickets I'd go there everyday!

Nope not crazy at all. I am going for the 3rd time this weekend. If I had free time during the week I would probably be up to my 7th 8th time too. I love it and I refuse to watch any bootleg copies or online dls.

You are a great MJ fan.

To be honest we are probably all crazy. I'd probably be calling someone crazy if they told me they had seen Zombieland 5 times or something.

this pissed me off one day. NO ONE should be calling us crazy because we go see a movie more than once hell even 5 times...DO WE TALK ABOUT PEOPLE THAT SMOKE 10 PACKS OF FUCKING CIGARETTES A DAY!?!? thats way too much in a day when u REALLY shouldnt be smoking at all THATS crazy if u ask me...if MJ is what makes us happy and our source of entertainment then hell LET US DO US AND GO SEE THAT MOVIE A ZILLION TIMES! We aren't hurting anyone or ourselves for that matter. It really pisses me off because all i do is go to work and back every damn day and if I want to enjoy myself and go see MJ at the theater then I have the right to do so! I think its WEIRD that you go to the clubs/bars looking for men to buy u drinks EVERY DAMN DAY but i dont criticize your hustle...:pulls hair out of head: i feel like smacking someone!!! WITH LOVE...L.O.V.E

Nope not crazy at all. I am going for the 3rd time this weekend. If I had free time during the week I would probably be up to my 7th 8th time too. I love it and I refuse to watch any bootleg copies or online dls.

You are a great MJ fan.

Thank u. and so are u !!!

U r not crazy hunny wish i could go loads of times like you,i manage 2 times wish it had been more like you but my heart just cant take it :cry:.......goes as many time as you like hunny xoxo

thanks I know how u feel but I promise u even if u cry (human thing to do) it still is wonderful to see our Mike perform a last time for us. I know exacly what u going through , love you

Bad? I'm going to my 9th showing before work today... yeah... the people who work keep giving me strange looks :)

I saw it first 3 nights! lol
Now I have a DVD of it (just for me to watch) so I have seen it probably 20 times! lol
Can't afford to go see it at the cinema again :-(

your not crazy have have seen it just over 6 times and I'm still going a few more times now that it's been extended, so :no: your not crazy :)

Today will be my 6th time and I will see it 2 more times. I have seen other movies about 5 times already, this is normal for me. lol!

No I don't think you're Crazy.. I've been 3 times and i'm going tonight and tomorrow.

Who gives a f*ck about what people think?? WE LOVE MICHAEL!!!! And we'll keep going to see TII as many times as we want to!!!!!!!!

Back