Are there any MJ events in London on the 29th August 2012?

jackie11

Proud Member
Hi there

Does anyone know if there is any MJ events in London on the 29th August 2012?

Many thanks
Jackie

i cant find any information anywhere, myself and a few others where thinking the same thing hopeful

Hi there

Does anyone know if there is any MJ events in London on the 29th August 2012?

Many thanks
Jackie

Re: i cant find any information anywhere, myself and a few others where thinking the same thing hope

aww Hey maz, aw ok, well maybe we could do something, lets start something lol :)

Ive searched around and I havent seen any MJFans evenst going on in UK - I will post if I find some.
Your best Best is Sunday Sept 2nd _ MJ Fans will be gathering to celebrate Michael outside the Premier of the MJ Documentary BAD25

Ive searched around and I havent seen any MJFans evenst going on in UK - I will post if I find some.
Your best Best is Sunday Sept 2nd _ MJ Fans will be gathering to celebrate Michael outside the Premier of the MJ Documentary BAD25

aww ok kool, do you know where this is taking place?

And about events on his birthday (tomorrow) I can't actually get to London anyway as my car hasn't been fixed yet, and buses don't run late enough around here. But I do know that I can definately catch a lift to a train station and back this friday as I know someone who is going to watch the para Olympics.

We have just been imformed there will be no activities or red carpet for Spike Lee's Bad 25 Documentary due the counsel restrictions

Back