Are there any MJ events in London at the moment?

MJRemixed

Proud Member
Are there any MJ events in London at the moment? (during july 2009)

By that I mean:

Tributes
exhibitions
shows
gallery exhibitions
museum exhibits
events
Mj days
etc, etc

ANYTHING related to MJ going on in London at the moment?

Is the HMV tribute still there or has it been cleaned up?
same for the tribute outside o2 ?

Any other events?
Please list all here.

There is the Thriller Live show at the lyric theatre going at the moment > Madam Tusauds has the new wax works of Mike

You could go and stand over the shoulder of one of the Suns alleged journalists and see them attempt to put a factual news item together - that would be entertaining within itself, especially as they are so stupid even the spellchecker confuses them.

i think the memorial at hmv was taken down around the 13th. and they said the one at the 02 was being taken down on the 14th. couldnt say for defo though

i think the memorial at hmv was taken down around the 13th. and they said the one at the 02 was being taken down on the 14th. couldnt say for defo though

I was there on the 16th..the memorial is still at the 02 but they moved it around to the back entrance into the 02 where the ticket stalls are. very visible to everyone that goes there for an event! They are running out of place to sign though.

I saw there was enough billboard back there for more paper to go up! (maybe we should suggest that to them cause people will still go there to meet up and pay tribute to MJ.

When I was there..people were even standing on this type of unstable table thingy to sign the top of the memorial cause not alot of space at the bottom.

ok cool thanks for that. nice to see its still there

Back