Are there any London fan events/arrangements for the funeral?

missjackson1980

Proud Member
I have booked the 13th off work, and will be coming to London with another fan from the board, has any one got any info about where the fans are meeting?

Are the O2 going to have a big screen, i really hope so
:(

Hey, If you can you should really come down to the MJ memorial tribute at HMVs London Piccadilly circus.

It's an amazing spectacle. We have just filled 37 meters of fabric containing message tributes from his fans in London.

wow, how long is that there for , i would like to make something to add to it, i will be coming tuesday fo rthe whole day before the funeral later that night ( im guessing it will be 8pm our time?)

check the sticky thread in gen discussion there will be a big vigil at the 02 on the 13th

check the sticky thread in gen discussion there will be a big vigil at the 02 on the 13th

Thank you, yes we will be attending that one also, but was wondering about the day of the funeral, especially as if its not being shown on any big screens then considering staying at home with a few fans to watch it after a day in london.x

hey i wanted to go to london too on tue with my friend..i really would love to see other fans and gather together to watch the funeral. x

Me too I'll be traveling on Tuesday and would like there to be somewhere for me to watch it. Big screen somewhere?

Me too - we should all be together. It's gonna be so hard.

I really wish we could all gather somewhere together on Tuesday to watch the memorial service and "be there in spirit" since we can't be in Los Angeles. It would be nice if AEG could arrange that the big screen at the O2 would show it live and we could all be there. It would be comforting to know we could at least be there "in spirit".

would be so nice to be with other fans at this times cause i am finding that ppl just dont understand,and i know when i found out on thursday the day it happen i calspe on the floor,i can only imagine wat i will be like tuesday and other fans to it is going to be the saddest day ever :-( x

I really wish we could all gather somewhere together on Tuesday to watch the memorial service and "be there in spirit" since we can't be in Los Angeles. It would be nice if AEG could arrange that the big screen at the O2 would show it live and we could all be there. It would be comforting to know we could at least be there "in spirit".

To be able to watch the memorial service on a big screen at the O2 with other fans would be a great comfort. We wouldn't feel so left out. We were to welcome Michael at the O2 when he would have started his concerts.We should be able to mourn him there in his death.

dose anyone know if the o2 will be showing it, are they even allowed to show the news or somthing on there without permission from the broadcasters - i know you need a licence to show sport events and other stuff to the public so this might be the same

- we dont want fans to travel to the o2 and then not being able to watch it and miss the funeral!!

Back