Are MJ songs good as therapy for the soul?

GOLDSPACESUIT45

Proud Member
When you hear Micheal Jackson music..do you ever see it as therapy for the mind and soul and inner youth? I do LOL it helps me to be a better person. A nicer yet stronger person inside and out. To help me take on the day.. See the world diffrent. What you think?

absolutely! when I listen to "Lady in my Life", it really just soothes me to sleep :)

Yes, of course different songs affect me in different ways. Man in the Mirror makes me feel inspired, Keep the Faith is good when I feel really down, Someone in the Dark and You Are Not Alone makes me feel less alone when I think of Michael not being here. I love dancing to his Off the Wall tracks, like the title song and Don't Stop Til You Get Enough. They leave me feeling refreshed and happy. I like listening to his music every day because it makes me feel good inside. :)

Definitely especially Keep The Faith, that song its like Michael's speaking to you driectly. That song picks me up when I'm down in the gutter. I think Keep The Faith is beautifuly written and beautifuly sung. Its my ultimate pick me up song.
To me Michael IS the thearpy himself, you just have to look at the man and instantly your heart warms up inside. :wub:

Yes, of course different songs affect me in different ways. Man in the Mirror makes me feel inspired, Keep the Faith is good when I feel really down, Someone in the Dark and You Are Not Alone makes me feel less alone when I think of Michael not being here. I love dancing to his Off the Wall tracks, like the title song and Don't Stop Til You Get Enough. They leave me feeling refreshed and happy. I like listening to his music every day because it makes me feel good inside. :)
:yes::yes:

Yeah i use a lot of music to calm or just make me feel better.

Btw is your sig talking about invincible?

More than ever, his music gets to me and through me. More than anything. The feeling cannot be compared to anything and his mission is a success. He does give people a sense of escapism. And there isn't a sweeter escape.

Of course it is. Whenever I listen to Michael he always makes me feel better. I remember back in 1997 I was home from high school with really bad streph throat. And I just spent the day listening to him as I look forward to that Barbara Walters interview that night. Listening to Michael that day was making me feel better. But I felt even better that night when I saw my beloved Michael on tv. Cause my streph throat was practically gone when I saw Michael. And I had really bad streph throat before that one and it had lasted a couple of days. Not just one day like that one had lasted. And that was like the last time I had really bad streph throat.

Yes the songs of Michael are therapy for me, especially how I feel, alone, abandoned, needy, I identify much with the song On The Line, Fall Again, Speechless, In The Closet, Give In To Me, Man In The Mirror me being good for the heart and mind and calms me

When you hear Micheal Jackson music..do you ever see it as therapy for the mind and soul and inner youth? I do LOL it helps me to be a better person. A nicer yet stronger person inside and out. To help me take on the day.. See the world diffrent. What you think?

They always have before. :)
Honestly, it took a good little while for me to be able to listen
to Michael's music right after 6-25, about 2 months, now it's mostly
all I listen to. Happy, sad, giddy, sensuous, angry........all of that.
Therapy.

Michael's music is definitely great therapy for the soul in so many different ways, just about every problem I could have Michael has something to tell me about it, or how to get through it, or his experience of it.

Back