Are Best of Joy and Hollywood Tonight the songs MJ did with Neff-U??

MattyJam

Guests
It's been reported that US producer Neff-U has contributed two tracks to this album, which I'm guessing must be Hollywood Tonight and Best of Joy.

Here's some info about the guy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_"NEFF-U"_Feemstar

These two songs could very well be the ones produced by Neff-U which would mean that they are a) very recent recordings and b) contemporary sounding.

Hmmm.

I guess time will show. It will all be in the booklet. Can't wait to read the booklet.

Hope it contains all the lyrics and never before seen pictures and more.

I have wondered about the same. It is rumoured that those two are the strongest tracks on the album. At least Best of Joy is supposed to be Neff-U. I have not been able to find any information about Hollywood Tonight.

Teddy Riley said that Hollywood Tonight would be the biggest single from the album, so I'm guessing that one is one of his tracks.

Teddy Riley said that Hollywood Tonight would be the biggest single from the album, so I'm guessing that one is one of his tracks.

...If Teddy did HT, then I hope he doesn't mess it up like with BN.....Sorry, Teddy....it's too poppy for me....Mike wouldn't have made it sound like that...

Okay, I've been doing some online research and according to Roger Friedman, Best of Joy IS produced by Neff-U and is apparently a ballad.

Friedman has been right for the most part in his updates on the album, other than saying that the record would have 12 tracks.

Okay, I've been doing some online research and according to Roger Friedman, Best of Joy IS produced by Neff-U and is apparently a ballad.

Friedman has been right for the most part in his updates on the album, other than saying that the record would have 12 tracks.

I figured Best of Joy was a ballad....Yes, you're right, Friedman has been pretty dead on about most of this stuff...

Interesting, I can't wait to hear it.
Thanks for the info.

Back