Are are there any auditons for any dancers or singers??????

lmojackson

Proud Member
hey i am a singer and i know many people on this site can dance and sing.

and will love to sing , dance with the king.

so do anyone know anything!!!!!!!!!!

Michael has already chosen his staff for the tour. Rehearsals are under way.

That's what I've heard too. I think he doesn't use auditions. He just knows already people great enough.

Can anyone say it's the same band/people as the past (which I sincerely hope is the case, I read an interview with Jennefer Batton the other day and she said she would love to do it, but neither her or any of the band had got calls yet), or is it new people?

Michael has already chosen his staff for the tour. Rehearsals are under way.

he has
i wonder why he never audution people for his band!

i would love to audition omg

he need to!!!!!!

That's what I've heard too. I think he doesn't use auditions. He just knows already people great enough.

i wish he would do an public audition just like america idol

like broadcast the whole process that would be neat

Can anyone say it's the same band/people as the past (which I sincerely hope is the case, I read an interview with Jennefer Batton the other day and she said she would love to do it, but neither her or any of the band had got calls yet), or is it new people?

i doubt it!!!!!!! i pray he get new dancers the dancers for the history tour sucked
! he need to get the jabbe walkers from american best dance crew omg

he need fresh and young talent not old dancer the same age or even older than him!!!!!!!

I think he probably did have auditions, but not public ones. I'd be surprised if he uses the same band and dancers as before. A lot of them are probably to old for dancing now. He'll probably go with a fresh group, although he might just use people like Greg Phillinganes, simply because of the good working relationship. Generally when you're in the industry, you'll be aware of artist looking to hire.

Damn, that would have been awesome if I could be on stage performing right along side of MICHAEL JACKSON. Of course, he would have laughed at my method of dancing. :p

they should have had a reality tv show just for dancers for the tour, with MJ being the judge

Well I don't mind who dances lol, but I would still love to have the old band and backing singers. They always seemed to get on so well and Michael knows them, it could boost his own confidence if he does the residency with them since he knows them personally, how they work, what they can do! Just good chemistry.

Damn, that would have been awesome if I could be on stage performing right along side of MICHAEL JACKSON. Of course, he would have laughed at my method of dancing. :p
lmfao

they should have had a reality tv show just for dancers for the tour, with MJ being the judge
i knowwwwwwwwwwwwwww
how great!!!!!
I would love to be his back vocal singer. :)
me 2.
mabey one day you will be!!!!!
Well I don't mind who dances lol, but I would still love to have the old band and backing singers. They always seemed to get on so well and Michael knows them, it could boost his own confidence if he does the residency with them since he knows them personally, how they work, what they can do! Just good chemistry.

yea great idea
but some young frsh dancers!!!!
plz michael

Back