APRIL Fools Day Jokes

Momma Shannon

Proud Member
April Fools Day Jokes can be funny and cute which is fine if it is off the main page.

April Fools Day Jokes that are vicious and cruel in nature will not be tolerated and under no circumstances are you use Michael in this manner.

With all the drama that has already happened in Michael's life, April Fools jokes about his health, condition, etc...can be picked up by the media and throw the fan community into disarray.

It will not be tolerated on MJJC at all!

Please exercise common sense.

Be careful - I've already bumped into two of them and it's only just started...

April Fools Day Jokes can be funny and cute which is fine if it is off the main page.

April Fools Day Jokes that are vicious and cruel in nature will not be tolerated and under no circumstances are you use Michael in this manner.

With all the drama that has already happened in Michael's life, April Fools jokes about his health, condition, etc...can be picked up by the media and throw the fan community into disarray.

It will not be tolerated on MJJC at all!

Please exercise common sense.

preach it. :agree:

i bealive my friend bumped into one, i had 2 calm her down. About how michael canceled every concert past mid aug to feb

Somebody will probably circulate a press release tomorrow stating they are his new manager and everybody their mother before them has been fired and for further notice check out their non existent website or read Roger Friedman for the next set of plans in motion.

Somebody will probably circulate a press release tomorrow stating they are his new manager and everybody their mother before them has been fired and for further notice check out their non existent website or read Roger Friedman for the next set of plans in motion.

Wait a minute, didn't this already happen a couple of days ago.:cheeky: Oh well I guess they just couldn't wait until April 1st. LOL

amen!!! shame on all the so called "fans" who make up stupid malicious pranks about michael :no:

Ticket jokes won't be tolerated either - it's just wrong. If you see any unacceptable ones please report the posts.

Thank you.

Thanks Shannon for the Thread addressing this :)

That last one I saw sent me into an anxiety attack :bugeyed
And even after I seen APRIL Fool _ I couldnt shake it
That was not funny in any way and mean and scary :(
I was so upset and angry I could have reached through
my screen and strangled them.

Fans need to think about what they are posting _
April fool pranks should be light hearted and not
mean or scary for the fans _

Well said. This may be a fun day to make jokes, but not a day to make jokes about Michael Jackson. It's really a shame what the media and tabloids has done all over the years.

Some april fols day jokes can indeed be very funny!

Agnes really got me with one!! :lol:

:lol:

I have not heard any yet. But wouldnt it be funny if Michael came with an Aprils fool joke?
Would have been really cool! :D

on the radio they annoucned michael was going to perform at knebworth park in the UK (which is like 2 mins away from me) i was like woooooooooot how is this posible...and then they said april fools ..ha ha ¬_¬

i would loved to make jokes with Michael :lol:
i like this day i can "officially" joke.lool

Back