April 30, 2009 = News / Mentionings

MsSnoop

Proud Member
I don't see one this AM - looking for something - brb

Mentionings are the theme for the morning....

Michael Jackson Watching Old Performances In Preparation For ...

Singersroom News -
King of pop Michael Jackson is putting himself through his own boot camp rehearsal as he prepares for his 50-night residency at London's O2 Arena. ...

Celebrity Fantasy Homes - Gaby Roslin

Mirror.co.uk -
He reveals quite a lot about Michael Jackson, but you'll have to watch to find out. Everybody loves David (Gest) - as you walk down the street people literally ...

How Monster Cable got wired for growth

CNNMoney.com -
[Later, Lee would use Michael Jackson's "Liberian Girl" from the album Bad as his test song.] I would go back and forth between one wire structure and ...

Surgical Masks Are The Latest Fashion Trend

Popular Fidelity - As usual, it looks like Michael Jackson was a trendsetter. He's the first person I remember seeing wearing a surgical mask on TV who wasn't an actor ...

The Beatles: Rock Band Preview

PSX Extreme - ... collection of Beatles tunes owned by McCartney and Ono, but will also include the catalogue owned by Michael Jackson's Sony/ATV creation, so fear not. ...

Fans of the The Jackson 5 could be in for a treat this summer (09) - Tito Jackson is urging brother Michael to reunite the group onstage at his London comeback shows.
The Thriller hitmaker is making a return to the stage in July (09) with a 50-date run at the U.K. capital's O2 Arena for his This Is It tour, and Tito hopes he won't be alone.
After becoming a soul staple in the 1960s, the family band went on to sell millions of albums worldwide - until Michael left the group in the 1980s to forge a solo career.

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/original/article_212226878.shtml

Today in
Michael Jackson History

1983 - Michael Jackson's single "Beat It" hit #1 in the U.S.

1996 - Jackson Communications Inc, was ordered to pay $1.6 million to Smith-Hemion Productions. Smith-Hemion had lost money because of Michael Jackson's failure to perform on the "Jackson Family Honors" TV special.

2004 - Michael Jackson plead innocent to a newly unsealed grand jury indictment. The indictment included a new conspiracy charge as well as the current charges of molestation and giving a child an intoxicating agent.

2007 - Janet Jackson's single "So Excited, Pt. 2" was released.
thrillerera253.jpg

Last edited:
a report from MJJC Tv, will Akon join Michael in London this summer. Watch and listen to the MJ portion of the interview the tv channel from Amsterdam did with Akon.

Last edited:
It was a 'Michael Jackson night'

The turnout at Someplace Else, The Park, on Saturday night could’ve surprised an onlooker, but it

Crystal Grass in performance

didn’t.
he board next to the pub provided quite an explanation. Scribbled on it in white was ‘Michael Jackson night’. Well, this man still makes music lovers go weak in the knees and it was evident from the maddening crowd that turned up at the do.

The important night that featured Crystal Grass along with Anita Basu Mullick and Jayshree Singh began with the number, Thriller, and what a response there was! The crowd not only cheered with loud seetis, when songs like Liberian Girl and Bad were performed, but also got busy capturing the magical moments on their handycam.

Rahul Mehra, manager of Crystal Grass (CG), said, “People get to read all sorts of odd things about the singer and to have a performance like this is heartwarming.” Tanya of CG was overwhelmed with the crowd response, “I allowed them to sing to They don’t care about us and the response was mindblowing!” Apart from Michael Jackson numbers, CG also belted out three of their own songs, much to the crowd’s delight.

Excuse me? what needs to be more professional?

I think the poster is referring to the interviewer. ...and her way she went about giggling and pesturing the man when he had already given the answer three times.

is she an MJJC member?

I think the poster is referring to the interviewer. ...and her way she went about giggling and pesturing the man when he had already given the answer three times.

is she an MJJC member?

Not that we know of. She is with the Amsterdam Television company that interviewed Akon.

is she an MJJC member?

yeah and honestly it seems like she is flirting with him ... A LOT!

I love Akon he is great. hope we'll see him with the king on stage.

Hm, if the J5 reunited JUST for the Jackson 5 medley Michael often does, I'd be really happy with that :D

Thanks for the news MsSnoop.
Gonna watch Celebrity fantasy homes with David Guest tonight at 9 o'clock. Thx for the heads up

^ LMAO. I guess people are taking health tips from Mike. He truly is a transetter :lol:

It was a 'Michael Jackson night'

The turnout at Someplace Else, The Park, on Saturday night could’ve surprised an onlooker, but it

Crystal Grass in performance

didn’t.
he board next to the pub provided quite an explanation. Scribbled on it in white was ‘Michael Jackson night’. Well, this man still makes music lovers go weak in the knees and it was evident from the maddening crowd that turned up at the do.

The important night that featured Crystal Grass along with Anita Basu Mullick and Jayshree Singh began with the number, Thriller, and what a response there was! The crowd not only cheered with loud seetis, when songs like Liberian Girl and Bad were performed, but also got busy capturing the magical moments on their handycam.

Rahul Mehra, manager of Crystal Grass (CG), said, “People get to read all sorts of odd things about the singer and to have a performance like this is heartwarming.” Tanya of CG was overwhelmed with the crowd response, “I allowed them to sing to They don’t care about us and the response was mindblowing!” Apart from Michael Jackson numbers, CG also belted out three of their own songs, much to the crowd’s delight.

that IS heartwarming. nice knowing the majority of people aren't gunna let the media stop them from loving Michael Jackson.

Back