April 29, 2009 - News & Mentionings

MsSnoop

Proud Member
So - how many of us want to go to LA and join the entourage? Unlimited book stores, antique shops, Ed Hardy shopping and milkshakes / KFC?

Car chases, 1:100 LA police to fan ratios, medical visits, and very close scrutany of every little detail.... ( a MJ Double in full display of the media, yet no 'news' detail mentioned it!?!?!):cheeky:

==============================================​

Well obviously there isn't any NEWS - but I'm sure there are some mentionings as the world can't get enough of MJ

14-12.jpg

================================================​

Ciara eyes Janet Jackson duet

R&B star Ciara has revealed that she is hoping to arrange a duet with Janet Jackson in the future. The singer confirmed that a project with Jackson is at the top of her wishlist following the success of 'Love Sex Magic', her recent collaboration with Justin Timberlake.

"My dream is to collaborate with Janet Jackson. She was my big idol growing up," Ciara told the Daily Star.

"JJ is amazing and, no matter what, you can't forget what she has contributed to American music. Janet is truly an icon. She was the only person I listened to as a kid, along with her big bro Michael."

Discussing her experience working with Timberlake, she added: "He is so down-to-earth and people don't realise how funny he is. JT should have his own comedy show because he always has everyone rolling around - it never felt like work in the studio with him." 'Love Sex Magic' was physically released on Monday.

Music publishing's steady cash lures investors

....But managing the rights to millions of songs and thousands of songwriters is not as easy as it looks, said Marty Bandier, chief executive of Sony/ATV, a publisher jointly owned by Sony Corp (6758.T) and pop star Michael Jackson.

http://www.reuters.com/article/reut...090424?pageNumber=2&virtualBrandChannel=10509

*******************************​

From a travel blog:

Australia is similar, however they are divided by the Micheal Jackson lovers and haters. There is strict signage here for when outbursts of Jackson’isms are permitted or not.
We tried to mainly stay in the Michael Jackson areas because the non Jackson areas tended to be BAD, Dangerous and full of Dirty Dianas!! Ahhh hahaha. I am sad. (for non Jackson fans who don’t get the joke, tough!! Lol).

http://jrttravel.wordpress.com/

**********************************​

Michael Jackson Picture Discs = have any?

JacksonM005.jpg

JacksonM002.jpg

JacksonM004.jpg

Today in
Michael Jackson History

- He took a day off -
2004 - Janet Jackson performed "All Nite" on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno."

th_m_70ab0b1166fe4ec18dd2ee11da80ced01.jpg

Peas keen to join Jackson at O2

44 mins ago

like to open a Michael Jackson gig at The O2 in London.

Will.i.am, the band's frontman, spoke about touring in the UK at the Hollywood premiere of X-Men Origins: Wolverine, in which he played "Wolverine's best home boy" John Wraith.

Following the film's opening, the musician said he was "hopping into Black Eye Pea-land", and opening a couple of gigs for U2 in the States before touring, adding: "I can't wait to play The O2 - we've never played there.

But Michael Jackson's hogging all the freakin' days. So I'm gonna call him up and be like: 'Yo wassup Michael, let us open up for you!'."

He continued: "He might be like: 'Alright, well let me think about it,' he added, imitating a high-pitched voice.

"So hopefully he'll let us do some stuff".

Will.i.am was joined by his bandmates including Fergie at the star-studded premiere.

He said he was "blown away" by the film when he first saw it and "super-excited" by how his first big acting role had gone.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20090429/ten-peas-keen-to-join-jackson-at-o2-5f8abb3.html

I need the dangerous picture disk.

I have many off the wall, BAD and thriller picture LP's!

I would LOVEEEE if Will.i.am or Black eyed Peas opened for Michael. That would be so awesome! DO IT MICHAEL!!! lol.

From a travel blog:

Australia is similar, however they are divided by the Micheal Jackson lovers and haters. There is strict signage here for when outbursts of Jackson’isms are permitted or not.
We tried to mainly stay in the Michael Jackson areas because the non Jackson areas tended to be BAD, Dangerous and full of Dirty Dianas!! Ahhh hahaha. I am sad. (for non Jackson fans who don’t get the joke, tough!! Lol).

http://jrttravel.wordpress.com/

Hahaha - cute:D

Last edited:
http://www.2snaps.tv/9819037

i dont believe this is considered "news" but it is hilarious lol.
indecisive whether its meant in a mean way but i rlly think its in good humor hehe.. adios!

it's hard not to respond favorably to this, lol..but i can also understand that it is a sensitivity issue...

the hardest thing for me to understand is why do people go after MJ negatively for no reason? being nasty for no reason doesn't make a person's life any better, that's for sure.

we should be sensitive to all issues...but there seems to be a lack of premium for being sensitive to going after MJ and trying to destroy his life, for no reason.

there are people that think it's no big deal what was attempted against MJ, because he's still alive and thriving. but spreading lies about child molestation in the media is like taking a shot gun to Michael and blowing his head off. if u are trying to destroy his livelyhood, you want him on the welfare line. you want him to lose all he has, and die of starvation. surely, if he was jailed, someone would've kiilled him in prison, and the government and cops knew this. the govenment and cops were out to kill him, via what they did. in the past, snipers used to be at his concerts and tried to kill him. i guess there are people who think that since the snipers didn't get to him, they should try to kill him through starvation. who knows if people didn't try to kill him through food poisioning, with all the restaurants that served him throughout the years. just because someone is watching over him, doesn't diminish the attempts against him throughout his life and career. but there are people who don't want to see that. i mean, there have been famous musicians who have died some mysterious deaths throughout the years.

Last edited:
yeah it would be great if BEP opened for him.

No, I don't think so. I really respect every celebrity who support Michael, but come on! Michael is just WAAAY too big for BEP. BEP is just.. BEP. And Mike is a living legend, the greatest performer of all time! He's the greatest! Let him do the work with another REAL artists like... (I don't have anybody on my mind right now) ok, let's say... Stevie Wonder. Not some crappy one-season-band.

Basically I think Mike should focus on HIMself. The show should be all about Michael Jackson not Will.I.Am

Back