Applying for Unemployment?

BillieJean84

Proud Member
How do I apply for unemployment, temporarily? It seems I can't find 1 job that I have applied for full time. I am on craigslist everyday & emailing my resume out. What is the website I can go to to apply for un-employment?? Its only temporary; Besides that, I owe my mother whom I am living with now (& it sux)

Last edited:
Call your county tomorrow and they should send you to Health and Human Services. It's where people can sign up for WIC, Medicare, foodstamps. Bring in your current bank statement, SS card, State ID, and anything you may make money for (annuity). Just call them to see what else you need, fill out the papers there and then you will have to schedule an appointment. I had to have medicaid when I was pregnant with my first, it's a pain in the butt going up there. But worth it in the end. Good luck and I hope you don't have that long of a wait!

well my friend said on Thursday she went to a site & I don't have her # so I can't call & ask her. I live in VA if anyone can help me out. Thanks everyone.

Back