Apple mac problem

MJ~And~Me

Proud Member
So if I go into 2000 watts and it isn't a zip peg or anything to do with I tunes it comes up as a piece of paper with a little fold in the corner ( this goes for video and audio ) if I click on it it says this file can't be opened it's also happening if it's a video for QuickTime so have I got to download something or what is wrong :unsure:

Yeah you need to download a compatible application that would open it. What kind of file is it (what's it end in)?

It sounds like you are describing a VOB file. In order to play those on an Apple you need to download a player like VLC Media player, and open the file in that player.

It sounds like you are describing a VOB file. In order to play those on an Apple you need to download a player like VLC Media player, and open the file in that player.

Ok, so where do i get it from:unsure:

Have you installed Stuffit Expander ? Or maybe VLC Player ?
VLC player plays almost everything :) I don't get Quicktime either.. It doesn't play a thing here.

Sometimes it also helps to just add the extention it's suposed to be.. such as .mp3 .avi etc. Well for me it does, i'm a mac user too :)

Back