Aphrodite Jones Comments on Michael's New Music

MsCassieMollie

Proud Member
The best-seling author who wrote "Michael Jackson Conspiracy" had some comments to say about Michael's new album on her FB page.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=554292655

Aphrodite Jones
It's nice to hear new music from Michael Jackson. It makes me so sad that he's gone, though. I love the music but I miss the artist.
6 hours ago

Aphrodite Jones I am so glad you posted these messages about Michael's new song invoking sadness. Instead of rejoicing and being thrilled about new releases, the new song invoked sadness in my heart. I am so happy to hear the new releases, but the music is a big reminder of the gift we lost. I miss him so much, too. Thank you for sharing your feelings with me. We miss you, Michael! Love you all. AJ

Aphrodite Jones
I love the new Michael Jackson album, but I am so painfully sad that he is gone. I am trhilled the world is still embracing his music, but just think what we are missing in future collaborations and releases. We miss you, Michael. We miss you very much.
56 minutes ago

Last edited:
So Aphrodite is now a fan? I have to give her credit though because she tried to right her wrong while Michael was still here. She wrote a book speaking of his innocence and she basically apologized for her role in the character assassination. I can give her a pass because she did all of that while he was still with us, so I do feel she's sincere.

That was nice. I feel the same that it's good to hear new music but I can't help but feel sad too. I wish Michael was here. I hope to be able to read her book too.

She's definitely sincere, that book is very very good and goes against alot of media sources. That's a sign of having guts...not afraid to go against them with everything she writes in it. She wasn't afraid to admit she was very wrong at first...and i bet she knew from the start that she probably wouldn't make lots of money with this book, since alot of stores didn't even want it. Cause it wasn't anti-MJ enough.

Yes, Stacy, she did not just decide to embrace him after he died. She also did more than just the average person, with writing a book and paying to publish it herself.
I feel the same way she does. I love his new music, but there's still so much sadness in my heart. The world seems like a more lonely and sad place without him here. :cry:

Yes, Stacy, she did not just decide to embrace him after he died. She also did more than just the average person, with writing a book and paying to publish it herself.
I feel the same way she does. I love his new music, but there's still so much sadness in my heart. The world seems like a more lonely and sad place without him here. :cry:

Agreed :(

She took the money
ThEN changed her mind

Well, she at least changed her mind. Unlike most others!

Sometimes I feel some fans can never be pleased with anything!

And FYI, Aphrodite Jones published a book in Michael's defense when it wasn't cool to defend him. Her book was a flop (commercially) because it was about defending Michael. I bet she could have sold a lot, lot more and make it a commercial success if she had written trash about Michael!

The same with her Michael documentary. It attracted the least number of viewers out of her "True Crime" series - because it was positive on MJ. I bet she could have boosted her ratings if she had talked trash about Michael in that.....

She is one of the few journalists with enough integrity to realize they were wrong and change their mind. I respect her for that.

It makes me very angry when some fans attack people like her! And then they expect journalists to write positive things about Michael? Why? Only to be called a "bitch" by some fans? :smilerolleyes:

Where can I buy her book?

I live in Denmark.

I respect her for admitting that she was wrong about Michael and writing a book was going above and beyond. She didn't have to do that. I bet Michael was very grateful of that too. That's one more person in this world who realized the good in him.

And FYI, Aphrodite Jones published a book in Michael's defense when it wasn't cool to defend him. Her book was a flop (commercially) because it was about defending Michael. I bet she could have sold a lot, lot more and make it a commercial success if she had written trash about Michael!

The same with her Michael documentary. It attracted the least number of viewers out of her "True Crime" series - because it was positive on MJ. I bet she could have boosted her ratings if she had talked trash about Michael in that.....

She is one of the few journalists with enough integrity to realize they were wrong and change their mind. I respect her for that.

It makes me very angry when some fans attack people like her! And then they expect journalists to write positive things about Michael? Why? Only to be called a "bitch" by some fans? :smilerolleyes:

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

:agree: and thanks for that!!!!

yeah as soon as the not guilty verdicts were read out LOL

And what is best, in your opinion?

Hearing the veredict and recognize you were wrong and really try your best over the years to mend your mistakes, admitting openly you did wrong?

OR

Hearing the veredict, knowing he is innocent, having the facts proving he is innocent but still keep saying publicly he is guilty and making fun of him for that gives you money?

Sure, the best choice was never taking part in the media game at all, but I think it really takes courage and decency to admit your mistakes and try really hard to mend them... WHILE HE WAS HERE.

Really... -_-

I wish Jordan Chandler or Gavin alviros could come forward and admit to the world that they told a horrible ugly lie about Michael...Just wishfull thinking.

And what is best, in your opinion?

Hearing the veredict and recognize you were wrong and really try your best over the years to mend your mistakes, admitting openly you did wrong?

OR

Hearing the veredict, knowing he is innocent, having the facts proving he is innocent but still keep saying publicly he is guilty and making fun of him for that gives you money?

Sure, the best choice was never taking part in the media game at all, but I think it really takes courage and decency to admit your mistakes and try really hard to mend them... WHILE HE WAS HERE.

Really... -_-

:clap::clap::clap:

Back