anyone use outlook express

• Thread starter elusive moonwalker
  • Start date

elusive moonwalker

Guests
how do you sync your outlook to your webmail provider? does that make sense? lol when i go on my email providers own website it doesnt sync with my outlook. ie it will have 100's of messages still in my inbox that were deleated on outlook.and theres no address of contacts there like i have on outlook

Have to followed the directions of you web mail provider to synch this with outlook express? that usually works 99% of the times

can only find instructions about setting the account up with outlook. doest talk about syncing the 2

You'll need to see if your webmail provider supports POP3 connectivity - sometimes you'll have to upgrade your account, but I guess it all depends on your provider.

Once you have ascertained if POP3 is supported, you'll need to find details such as the mail server address and set them up in an Outlook Account. It's not difficult, and your mail provider should offer all the info you require :)

Hope that helps

Last edited:
POP3 connectivity
thats the syncing? cause i have outlook express and it works fine with my email provider i just want to sync the two

Back