Anyone seen this, Whats it about??

I think it's from that deposition he gave against someone who said he stole Dangerous from her.

its from his court testimony in early 94 i believe. in denver when he was been sued for stealing the song dangerous

Someone has wrote in papers Michael doesn't know anything about the music theory. His explanation doesn't sound like he doesn't know. At least it's not all intuition, but he really knows how to "build" a song if you have a great melody. I think that's why he has so much songs shelved because even if he had a great melody sometimes it's hard to build..?

After that short explanation about Billie Jean, it sounds like Michael is a true genius. He is just hearing things like that... You of course hear those now because the song is familiar and famous but he was just hearing Billie Jean... :lol: Most of the musicians don't hear anything, but just try and try what could sound better...

At one point he gets very tired and you can see that he's not feeling well. It was around the time he was on painmedication I think. It's really hard to watch, and painful to see him in that condition....:(

Yeah I heard that whole thing a long time ago, maybe someone still has it and could upload it again? It was pretty interesting. And I don't think it's the Mexico deposition, it was only audio. He's a lot more tired and kind of drugged during the Mexico deposition. He didn't even seem to remember the names of his own albums.

dis was better than bad tour ,dangerous tour, and original

This is from 1994 I'm 100 sure.It was from the Denver court.It is a deposition for "dangerous"

lolz...I bet NO one...

Hey Irlin...WELCOME 2 MJJC...You're AWESOME! lol:D

Love,
Romi

Wow! thank you! That's something I would like to hear everyday :p

and yes gugu_134, I believe so too! It really sounds like a testomony - the way they ask him about the song just sounds like something like that!

At one point he gets very tired and you can see that he's not feeling well. It was around the time he was on painmedication I think. It's really hard to watch, and painful to see him in that condition....:(

nah i think it ain't that serious ;)

yeah. he's being mistreated. how many ways are there to ask a question, anyway?

for the most part, songwriters are disrespected. so when someone gets a hit then someone sues, i don't like to believe the person who sued.

if a person truly believes in themselves, they'll have a hit. if they don't, they don't deserve a hit. people who usually sue don't really believe in songwriters. that's why they're always chasing and suing after the fact. i don't mind being wrong about someone suing after the fact, cus it's all to rare that someone doing the suing has anything of merit. they don't have a history of songwriting, but all of a sudden MJ has all the hits, and all these people suing, suddenly have a history of songs? i don't think so. most people are into tributing and are way to afraid of songwriting. so it's easy to believe that all the people suing MJ don't have any songs of merit.

if more people in the industry believed in original songwriting, truly, then there might be a challenge to MJ. but the failing of the record industry and the takeover by publishing is proof that a lot of people in the music industry don't really have courage when it comes to songwriting. they are more respectful of singers and musicians than they are of songwriters.

it's like mcdonalds and coca cola. if you don't believe in your formula, you're just as good as never having created it at all.

these people filing lawsuits are sick.

i don't think there ever was a time for real breathing space for MJ, when it comes to lawsuits. i can certainly understand his weariness, and pain.

you can tell MJ truly believes in his songwriting. he always said, 'believe in yourself'. and he backed his songs with his own money. a lot of 'songwriters' aren't willing to do that. some don't even want to pay the fee to have their own songs copyrighted. but MJ believes with his heart and his wallet. that's why others around him could hear the music in his songs and put them to arrangements on instruments.

Last edited:
if u guys have seen the footage,mike was so dazed lol,i mean its not funny but lookin back @ it i kinda chuckle but idk why lol

and thet lawyer was a freakin asshole,i dont even watch it anymore

i am pretty sure it's from the mexico deposition
its the dangerous court case testimony. someone posted the downlaod on another board a few weeks back

Is it just me or is the tape speed it was recorded from going about 3-5% too fast? Like one of the youtube comments said... he sounds more like Janet, lol.

yeah it does sound funny. the original is like that though. something from the courthouse i guess

I didnt understand half of the terminology he was using in this deposition :) that shows I am musically disadvantaged..but it is nice to hear him speak so it is all fine :)

I just love the way after 12 or so years after he reocorded Billie Jean on the Thriller album and its pretty much History era he sounds totally the same!!!!!

I didnt understand half of the terminology he was using in this deposition :) that shows I am musically disadvantaged..but it is nice to hear him speak so it is all fine :)

he knows the hook and strong points of the songs. he's proving that they are his.:)

mike was sick and on medication due to a tooth-che thats why he seems dazed like that

Back