Anyone know where this quote is from?

J5master

Proud Member
"Insult me all you want, judge me all you want. say what you think. Anything you want. But one thing... Don't touch my fans!"

When did he say this??

I'm guessing here, but didn't he yell that at the paps/media people outside the courthouse during the 2005 trial (after a fan was shoved out of the way for a photo op)? I think this meme used a pic from the incident. . .

2cheeseburgerslol_zps9de5efb8.jpg

^^ Lol at the pic Sheila ! :D

I find the MJ quote sad though.

I do, too. I didn't want him to be dogged out any more than he already was, not on THIS fan's behalf. I'm a tough old broad, can kick an a$$ or two if need be, plus I'm not thin skinned. Military trained, come at me, bros, ROFLMAO! :evil: :cheeky:

:D thanks guys

Sheila I thought that it came from there too, but I didn't think there would be a chance for him to say all of that based on the footage of that moment. *shrug*

:D thanks guys

Sheila I thought that it came from there too, but I didn't think there would be a chance for him to say all of that based on the footage of that moment. *shrug*

Maybe the "Don't touch my fans" came from that moment and the rest was said at another time, but put together as one quote? It doesn't flow like one quote, imho.

Honestly, I see so many "Michael Jackson quotes" on Tumblr and Instagram (the latter especially) that sound completely made up and a lot of the time, they usually are.

Not saying that MJ did not have those sentiments because from all accounts we know he was protective of his fans, but I doubt he said it like this during that incident at court. It sounds like a line from a cheesy action movie, to be honest.
laugh.gif
I did always hear that MJ got angry because reporters were pushing a fan, but when you look at the footage of it he looks way too angry to be delivering thought-out and reflective quotes like the one above.

^Yeah, I totally agree about the cheesy movie line. I'm not pro reading lips but it looks more Michael said, "don't you touch my fans, f*ck you!" He looked way too angry to be that reflective. It'd be more epic IMO.

Well I think MJ can be cheesy when he wants to be. LOL But just not in that situation.

Back