Anyone know anything about this picture????

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjgrl4ever

Proud Member
It looks very recent.......
By the way he looks gorgeous:wub:

2ngyjxx.jpg

shes goregous too!! I was getting so jealous cuz it looks like theyre boyfriend & gf lol

This pic looks like it was taken in the benning of June.
I'm feeling jealous, I want a hug like that too :(
Oh my, HE'S GORGEOUS!! :swoon:
I :wub: his globe!!

Yep, that's Ruska. She is Serbian! Just like me!!! :)

She has said nothing but wonderful things about him. She was the one who worked with Michael on the Vogue photoshoot. And as a matter of fact, the pictures were premiered on a Serbian talk show, you might remember when they "leaked" :)

And she said how he is the most incredible person she ever worked with and how he was so kind to her and said he wanted to visit Serbia :( :( :(

And then after his death, she said that she lost a very dear friend who stayed in contact with her ever since the photoshoot... And she keeps defending him all the time, and saying that he was an angel.

Proud of you Ruska!!!

My Lord, again this “hot” story with Ruska came out. She is the one who gave an interview recently pretending to be his girlfriend. Looks like this person want attention like others nad it is good for business I guess..
Yes, she said some nice things though but after his death many ppl said good things about him even Madonna did. But if they had relationships, why she was talking to the media about this subject? Michael was very private person. Where is respect for Michael at this point?
I love Serbian ppl cus I am originally from Russia but Ruska Bergman sucks as a designer from my point of view. What she did for Michael it is just odd. She wanted him to wear all these women’s funky jackets and I do not understand her point. It is crazy what she did imo.

Last edited:
My Lord, again this “hot” story with Ruska came out. She is the one who gave an interview recently pretending to be his girlfriend. Looks like this person want attention like others nad it is good for business I guess..
Yes, she said some nice things though but after his death many ppl said good things about him even Madonna did. But if they had relationships, why she was talking to the media about this subject? Michael was very private person. Where is respect for Michael at this point?
I love Serbian ppl cus I am originally from Russia but Ruska Bergman sucks as a designer from my point of view. What she did for Michael it is just odd. She wanted him to wear all these women’s funky jackets and I do not understand her point. It is crazy what she did imo.

Hmm , I guess that that's the ambiguity is "girlfriend" - she is "just a girl that is his friend" - I myself never read anything like that to be honest. And when I was listening to the interview she was talking so sweetly about him, she really really loved him.

Even before his death as I said, she was talking about how lovely it is to work with him.

And it is not as if he was forced to wear them lol...

I saw this pic a while ago on KF's page. She's friends with KF I think.

I think she was part of the This Is Not It thing too - supported it i mean.

Look at Mikes glove, smart ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back