Anyone here who watched Ghosts in the movie theater?

Eric

Proud Member
When Ghosts first came out it played in about 10 theaters accross the USA. I was lucky enough to have been able to see it then. If you also saw it in the theater, post in this thread.

I saw it at the Tysons Corner theater in Virginia. What about you?

yes it was in the movies (only in one cinema) here when it came out, but then in 2001 when there was the Invincible album release party in a plaza, they screened it there 3 times during the night for free in the multiplex cinema again, it was amazing, we were so excited to see it and buy a few hours later the album. those were the times..

It was in theaters?! :eek: They need to show it again, I can't think of a better way to see it :D

They should make a cinema release with a couple of short films toghether!
Captain EO (3d), ghosts, thriller, bad etc.

I would definitely go!

Yes I was lucky enough to get 2 tickets to see it in the Adelaide Arcade theatre.

I went to the premiere in london! Had such a grea time even though everyone was screaming everytime Michael was on stage!!

I also saw it at Tyson's corner--3 times! It was a 3.5 hour drive to get there from Norfolk, VA. I took a friend who had *no idea* where we were going and what we were doing. He had no clue until the words "Michael Jackson's Ghosts" came on the screen.

I also saw it at Tyson's corner--3 times! It was a 3.5 hour drive to get there from Norfolk, VA. I took a friend who had *no idea* where we were going and what we were doing. He had no clue until the words "Michael Jackson's Ghosts" came on the screen.
NICE!!! I saw it there 3 times also. The first time I watched it and sat through Thinner. The 2nd and 3rd times I just left after Ghosts. I still have the ticket stub and the Ghosts flyer they handed out at the theater. Too bad the theater that showed it doesn't exist there anymore.

I won tickets to the premiere Michael attended in Sydney. I was quite young so I dont remember much of being there but we had to go in before he got on the red carpet. I think he sat in on it in the cinema, but I didn't spot him properly.

Nonetheless ghosts is great. good fun.

Although the "you want me to go...fine, I'll go" part gave me sad tingles when I watched it on video recently.

Maybe they could show it before this is it. Since it is on holloween week. I forget wha the original movie was they they were showing it with?

Maybe they could show it before this is it. Since it is on holloween week. I forget wha the original movie was they they were showing it with?
In the US, it was shown before Thinner. A Stephen King movie.

Back