• No but I would like some

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • No way!

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters

angelofhope

Proud Member
Hi everyone
Sitting here unwell and thinking of ways to divert myself.
I have been thinking when I'm okay to maybe get a nose stud. I don't know why but really fancy one. Just a very small one. Anyone else got one? If you have please post pic and tell me how sore it was etc.
thanks

No, but I've had my belly button pierced before....I long since took it out though..and now the hole is closed :(

I had my nose pierced when I was about 17 and I liked it at the time and a lot of people told me it looked good but about a year later I took it out when I was in hospital (as required) and just never bothered to put it back in so it healed up. I initially thought about having it re-done but decided against it. The only pic I have of me with it is my passport one but you can hardly see it lol.

It doesn't hurt if you have it done with a gun by the way :D

^ It's not safe to get nose piercings (or any piercing really) with guns though because the force ruin the cartilage and there's a higher risk of infection.
Two of my friends have nose piercings and they like them... I never really wanted one because it wouldn't suit my face but I think they're nice :)

Nope, never. It took all my strength to get my ears pierced 25 years ago. But you have fun.:cheeky:

Oh, yeah, I hear you on this. It took me many years and a doctor I really trusted to get my ears pierced, can you believe it? I do not like getting stuck for any reason! Not even in the dentist's chair! :wild:

No, and I wouldn't like to, either.

But I have to thank my mom because she pierced my ears when I was a baby and I don't remember that pain lol
So, thank you mom :)

Had my nose done 11yrs. ago,never had any problems with it.
Go for it.
I'd post a pic, but they are on my external HD,and I'm lazy.

I wouldn't have anything pierced to me.

No but I've had my belly button pierced twice when I was 16-18 years old (silly me), the hole is closed long time ago..and of course my mom pierced my ears when I was a little girl/baby and I had another one in my ear when I was 17 years old..don't want other ones.

I don't have a picture but I do have my nose pierced.
I had it done about 6 yrs ago. from what I remember it wasn't that painful. my eyes watered really bad. afterwards the hardest part was remembering I have it especially when I washed my face. rubbing yourself with a towel isnt a good idea. one time the towel hooked onto my nose ring. that was painful. I love my nose ring and I am glad I had it done:)

Back