Anyone from VA, WV, MD, or PA

Michelle MC

Proud Member
Hello,
Anyone from these states, please tell me how I can look up the weather. We would like to go from NC to NY to see my family and so we go through I-95, US 17, I-66, I-81, and I forgot which states these included. Therefore I don't know the cities of these states. I need to know the weather on these routes or these states. Can anyone help me look it up. We want to know for Christmas Eve, and then either Dec 27 or Dec 28(Sunday or Monday). Thanks in advance.

Michelle, do you have cable? The weather channel is awesome for this sort of stuff.

I hope you get to go.

Michelle, do you have cable? The weather channel is awesome for this sort of stuff.

I hope you get to go.

Yes I do get cable earthy, but all they have talked about was what happened, not what's going to happen. I don't know what cities and states the routes I would take would go through, therefore I'm hoping someone here can help me. Thanks.

do you know anyone with a tomahowk road guider thingy....that will tell you what routes to take....or mapquest????.....I usually us that.

edit....woops sorry ...You want weather..I thought you wanted routing...silly me...however....you can google...for example ..Ri weather and It will tell ya the weather for that state..maybe try to do the states you will be visiting.

do you know anyone with a tomahowk road guider thingy....that will tell you what routes to take....or mapquest????.....I usually us that.

edit....woops sorry ...You want weather..I thought you wanted routing...silly me...however....you can google...for example ..Ri weather and It will tell ya the weather for that state..maybe try to do the states you will be visiting.

Actually I won't be visiting, just driving through them. Thanks I guess I'll have to do that. All I hear on the weather channel are storms in the midwest, but I'm not travelling that way, so I mean that doesn't help.

Back