Anyone else ??

MusaedJackson

Proud Member
Heey guys

Weeks passed after Michael's death, then we watched the movie, does anyone really misses those moments where MJ goes to the dance studio? or shops for antiques with his kids masked ? anyone missing those tmz videos where he gets out and sign photos and talk to the paparazzi ? =( i miss those moments, i miss this man, his appearances, his shine, his pure soul =( alot of people say that time after time people get over someones death, do you think michael is totally different that no ones going to get over his death ? i've always believed that michael wasn't Human!, whatever he said that he bleeds, cries, eats etc i think is totally not true! he's some kind of angel from different planet! i still feel sad, i still get pain in my heart, whatever happens, who ever dies "Jordy's father", who ever gets arrested or blamed, Michael is gone, AND IT IS THE WOREST THING EVER HAPPEND IN MY LIFE! ="(, Thanks 4 Reading

With love, L.O.V.E

Heey guys

Weeks passed after Michael's death, then we watched the movie, does anyone really misses those moments where MJ goes to the dance studio? or shops for antiques with his kids masked ? anyone missing those tmz videos where he gets out and sign photos and talk to the paparazzi ? =( i miss those moments, i miss this man, his appearances, his shine, his pure soul =( alot of people say that time after time people get over someones death, do you think michael is totally different that no ones going to get over his death ? i've always believed that michael wasn't Human!, whatever he said that he bleeds, cries, eats etc i think is totally not true! he's some kind of angel from different planet! i still feel sad, i still get pain in my heart, whatever happens, who ever dies "Jordy's father", who ever gets arrested or blamed, Michael is gone, AND IT IS THE WOREST THING EVER HAPPEND IN MY LIFE! ="(, Thanks 4 Reading

With love, L.O.V.E

I feel the same. This world without his material presence is a horrible place.
Yes....we have his music and his legacy forever...but not to be able to see him again...doing all those things..it is just too painful.
I miss him more and more every day.

Back