Anyone Else Notice?

Karice

Proud Member
That in high-celebrity cheating scandals, the mistresses are never as hot as the wives? In the Tiger Woods scandal, even in a side profile picture, Elin Woods was way hotter than TW's mistress who had a fuller profile pic. The mistress looked like an every day pretty girl, while Elin looked stunning. And, Jesse James mistress lookks like a trashy stank full of ugly trashy tatoos, while Sandra is classy, clean-cut and beautiful, way more beautiful than the mistress.

It puzzles me a lot too.

Ashley Cole & Cheryl Cole (or Tweedy) from Girls Aloud. Case & Point.

Sure, I've noticed this. And I have also noticed that some of the most beautiful women in the world have been cheated on (Halle Berry, Sandra Bullock, Elizabeth Hurley, Jennifer Aniston, Sienna Miller, Christie Brinkley, etc) So what does that say about beauty? And more importantly, what does this say about men?

This is true, they never are as attractive physically but not only that I've also noticed that whoever the mistress is they also bear a resemblance to their poor wives/girlfriends. Anyone else noticed this? Seriously WTF is the point? But what annoys me most of all is the wives/girlfriends taking them back.

Seriously guys?
Firstly, men find all sorts of women attractive. Attraction is in the eye of the beholder.
Secondly, looks and even sex are not always the overriding factor in affairs. It's often about company and feeling neglected or whatever at home.
I have never had an affair by the way. :lol:

Lady Diana vs. Camilla :blink: :lol:

I've never understood cheating and affairs and the whole thing, no matter how the other one looked. And honestly...the other way around too...if you start a relationship with someone who is already taken...and then they break up and you become an item....don't think your guy won't ever cheat on you. :doh: And like someone already said....I don't understand the women who take the guy who cheated back. I wouldn't. That would be the end of it all. I'd never be able to trust him ever again.

it's the lure of the forbidden. if it's available, they don't want it. if it's not available..they want it. the forbidden seems simply new to them...and if it's new, or a novelty, that's enough for them..somehow that makes it hotter..

and a guy who is married always tries himself out on the market with a single woman..feeling he is more attractive to her, if he is taken. and, the woman does go for that, too.

How about LeAnn Rimes cheating on her husband....IMO her lover is better looking than her husband...sometimes the lover is better looking than the spouse

Back