Anyone else having a angrey day today?

sugarbunny891

Proud Member
I thought I might as well write it down to express as once again at work not able to talk to anyone about this, Everything I am reading today is making me so angry I feel like im aobut to burst and just want to kickout at something and swear (already taken it out on a van that pulled out infront of me today)
Everything is just making me want to scream out in anger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cant listen to the radio much - GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Why has he gone? Why? Please someone tell me why he has been taken away from me. The 13th July was meant to be the day he saved me from all the fucking bullshit ive been through this year........he was meant to end it - make it better. Help me start again. But now he has gone - how the fuck ?!?!!!!!!!!!!!

The radio keep playing Jackson Five , Thriller and Bad era music but what about Dangerous and Invincible???? Why are people not rejoicing in those albums - why becasue the fucking press and bastard media overshadowed those great albums with BULLSHIT nad LIES!!!!!!!! like there doing to him know!!!!

Why has he left me?

i,m f*c*ing pissed today....the whole world is against me.....i need to work in less then an hour and i need to help customers in the lunchroom.
Make my day!!!!!
i like to bite somebody.....

*sigh*

Off course i won,t...but i,m so sad and empty at this moment...

Why has he left me? How can he leave me , he said he loved us all , so why has he gone ? :( I am really really struggling to handle this

try and stay strong. i've been feeling enormous anger as well.. the anger has overtaken my pain at the moment, i just want to fight back all the lies and negativity that keep coming from everywhere. i'm still thinking of all this as something we have to survive through, i have the same emotions as i had back during the trial.. because in my mind i can't help myself but think of all the good things that are coming, only to realize that there are no good things coming this time...

Awh, your post makes me cry :( My emotions since that day have been - shock, denial, devastation, acceptance (or so I thought), guilt, sadness, and now definitely anger!!! Anger at the media talking about shit they don't know, not telling the truth. Someone last night on Sky News was talking about the 50 dates being too much 'going out there night after night for 50 days' wtf?! I wish they would get their facts right.. the concerts were spread out and had a 3 month gap in the middle of them.

But on the other hand, a lot of love is coming out now from people in the music industry and friends and acquaintances, and I think people will eventually hear about the real Michael we know and love. It is sad that this had to happen after he went. Why couldn't they speak out and appreciate him when he was still alive??! When he announced the concerts!??

He didn't want to leave, and he definitely didn't want to leave his babies. This is a tragedy beyond words.

I know how you feel! It's so unfair! But Michael is still here with us! His music is still here!
I also would like to hear more MJ on the radio, but unfortunately I didn't! :(
Stay strong Sugarbunny! My prayers for you and Michael :pray:

The anger, the pain, the devastation, the bewilderment is all still there for me. Last week at this time, I was happily busy buying things to take to London for his o2 opening night concert. Now I'm an emotional wreck.

I am going to the shops to buy lots of mags at lunchtime to try to calm down - but i have not seen one story today that hasnt made me angry. Noone understands no one ever could begin to understand what this has done to me - to us.

I think I'm kind of angry... or I'm just tired... I don't know... and I don't know if I should really vent here.

It's not the media making me angry, I've sorted out whom to believe and not to care about the rest long ago.

It's the confusions on this board.

It's members judging members still... even in these times... and even when they're death... yes even then.
We obviously do have member who commited suicide over this. And there is members who feel the need to kick behind them and call them dumb?!
Sheeeesh I have no words for my anger about this... but yes I myself feel so incredible sad about it, that we couldn't do something, that we had no chance that I could mix it up with anger also... maybe I should just shut up.

I also feel angry about all the confusion going on on this board... although I do have so much understanding for everyone posting mindless just what they've found in their panic if it's true or not... but there's like 5 posts minimum about the very same statement and very same information coming up even before anything got confirmed... and the panic and the confusion of all other members is rising in seconds... AND HOW ON EARTH SHALL TEAM MJJC COPE WITH ALL THIS... I just imagine our moderators are MJJfans as much as we, I mean they are determined to work for MJJ although their loss is not less than ours, their pain is not less then ours... I am so worried about them too and I'm worried about this board... there seems to be no controll over this.

Ok my suggestion would be to give up the extra section which was opened especially for Michaels death. We need more 'only (confirmed)information and NO discussion threads and I also think in all honesty we had and still have all sections needed... for example we could put the thread I opened about ppl with suicide thoughts as well into the support section... but I fear all this would be more work than ppl could do... I don't know... I feel clueless about how to make this board a true save heaven for everyone... and I pray we'll make it to really all go through this in sticking together and being there for eachother ... when I think of it my own cluelessness makes me angry the most. Maybe I'm just tired and exhausted...

End of rant, sorry but thanks for giving me this space!

Where is the moment we needed the most
You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost
They tell me your blue skies fade to gray
They tell me your passion's gone away
And I don't need no carryin' on

You stand in the line just to hit a new low
You're faking a smile with the coffee you go
You tell me your life's been way off line
You're falling to pieces every time

Because you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down and you really don't mind
You had a bad day
You had a bad day

Will you need a blue sky holiday?
The point is they laugh at what you say

You had a bad day
You're taking one down
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down and you really don't mind
You had a bad day

(Oooh.. a holiday..)

Sometimes the system goes on the blink
And the whole thing turns out wrong
You might not make it back and you know
That you could be well oh that strong
And I'm not wrong

(yeah...)

So where is the passion when you need it the most
Oh you and I
You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost

Cause you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You had a bad day
You've seen what you like
And how does it feel for one more time
You had a bad day
You had a bad day

I am going to the shops to buy lots of mags at lunchtime to try to calm down - but i have not seen one story today that hasnt made me angry. Noone understands no one ever could begin to understand what this has done to me - to us.

Some can't understand why we are so sad! They always say that it was just a man! They don't understand he was more for us! :ermm:

Off topic here but i cant find a thread looking for missing members didnt want to start another one as the forum is sooo messy - has any one seen Jcat who makes the sigs?

Michael had a special connection with his fans, I don't know what it was, but it was special and thats why we feel like this.

I don't think they should close the discussion threads, reading and posting on here has helped me cope.

Michael had a special connection with his fans, I don't know what it was, but it was special and thats why we feel like this.

I don't think they should close the discussion threads, reading and posting on here has helped me cope.

I guess you were referring to my post and think you got me wrong... of cuz I mean keep all the discussion open... but we need threads where only (confirmed) information is easy to be found aside from that.

I was here when yesterday the first news stations brought the news of the public viewing... and the first brought it as if friday would be the funeral and what not... it was crazy here on the board... all confusion.

You are right we do need discussions going and we need to give fans space for whatever they feel like posting... just we also need to keep real information straight and make this easily available for everybody somehow even those panicing easily.

Sorry I'm not an english native and struggle with my english these days. Hope I got that right now.

I'll tell you a great thing I seen at the weekend,

I had to to go to Ireland last Friday by ferry for work, even though it was the very last thing in the world I wanted to do.
In the ferry bar it was mobbed with all different ages of people and kids, on the TV there was news coverage of MJ and the whole place was so silent and glued to the screen, was a special atmosphere. Ive never seen that in 8 years using that ferry.

Then there was this old couple, in their late 70's Id say, on the ferry back on Sunday reading a pull out from a paper, the old guy was shakin his head sayin it was so so sad, then his wife rest her head on his shoulders reading it with him.

Thats what its all about folks, all walks of life, all ages are expressing their sadness and at the same time, their admiration of MJ. I know theres negativity from the usual suspects out there but f*ck them, the REAL people are what matter, and they are out there in abundance.

I know how you feel, i am so angry i could punch a wall.He was so effing ready and soooooo wanted this and i was so looking forward to him showing the world and BEATING ALL THEM HATERS DOWN with his song and dance and love and now its all gone and i LOATH thinking about that loss that knowledge that so many people could have been turned around from their ignorance and now he has gone and sooo much lies and confusion remains AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH im soooooo p***ed at the universe, it has seriously screwed up, he didnt want to go...DAMN IT TO HELLL!!!

Back