Anyone else got tickets for Guns N Roses UK dates???

MattyJam

Guests
Just got mine today.

So glad they finally announced UK dates. Roll on October!

Just got mine today.

So glad they finally announced UK dates. Roll on October!

Cool but I saw GNR live in Peru on DVD and I gotta say Axl ain't the same..Ozzy is above 60 but he is much more energetic than Axl who is still in his 40's..I think Axl needs to get back with old Friends and then maybe he will get back tht energy..lol

When was the DVD from? I saw a show from 2006 which was fairly poor. But from the live footage I've seen so far of the 2010 shows he seems to have stepped up a notch from back then.

I thought Axl had really bad ankle problems though? Or has that been sorted now?

In 2006 Axl was really not in shape of performing and most of the shows sucked cuz he as trying to perform like he used to in 1992 illusion tour..I have seen him performing in ROCK AM RING 2006..he really kicked it off amazingly and tht concert is my one of my favorites but that's cuz of Axl.His current line up seems to be so overly produced these days and Peru show was not really good one.It had amazing setlist but kinda disappointing.So are they gonna play in Wembley???If they are then it might turn out to be good concert cuz in Wembley everybody just plays good,I just don't know whats so special in that place..lol
Hope you will have nice time:cheeky:

Not UK but i have tickets for the Dublin show.I'm really looking forward to it.Seen them in 2006 and Axl was amazing! :)

Back