anybody interested in printing t-shirts for the concerts?!

SpunkyFunky

Proud Member
hey guys,

i really would like to get a selfmade t-shirt for the concerts. i think there should be a pic of mike at the front, the mjjc logo at the back and the forum nickname at the back also.

my question now is if somebody else is interested in that too and would be willing to see where we could print/order it. maybe it would be cheaper if some people would order it together. what do u think?

i am not good in designing and i dont really know where to print t-shirts. so it would be good if somebody else could order it who maybe knows more about stuff like that.

would be happy to get responses :)

just looked at them tshirts on mjjc if you order them do you know if you can have your username printed on them,

since the club mjjc section is not what i would like to have at the moment and i dont like the design there a lot (and i really dont know if there will be new designs which i doubt regarding the small time till the concerts start) i really would prefer to order them myself somewhere. unity do u know where to do it and how?

I have been dieing for an all red t-shirt with the This Is It logo design on it!

Ive been thinking about getting the white one from newlook and printing my username on the back? I love thoses T's x

actually i dont care which one actually as long as it looks good and has the username at the back ;) IF somebody is able to order them i would be definitly be in

There was a thread about T-shirt design competition:

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62104&highlight=T-shirt

And I really liked this T-shirt:
tshirt22222.jpg

since the club mjjc section is not what i would like to have at the moment and i dont like the design there a lot (and i really dont know if there will be new designs which i doubt regarding the small time till the concerts start) i really would prefer to order them myself somewhere. unity do u know where to do it and how?

No I don't I wish I did though!

I'm a baseball/softball coach i get shirts printed all the time. I have a person who does it. The thing is she needs at least 10 shirts to place an order. Me personally im going to the

SEPT 29th show
Section A2 Row C
I have a ticket to be sold also Section A2 Row C.

well i think we can get 10 people easily. the problem is how long it would take, how much would it cost and how can the people get it since most of them dont go the same concert?

I am designing my shirt. If you google "custom t shirts" it will come up with lists of sites that do it. I don't knnow how much, I think they would be reasonable. There is a site that I found called www.streetshirts.co.uk

They let you pick the type of tee or hat or whatever you want! You can load yoru own images and stuff. Check it out! There's more as well. Google helps. =)

I've got some cool ideas for ppl as far as ideas go! If anyone wants to give me a shout, it's all good! I'm crap at graphics though..LOL

When will the official THIS IS IT tour merchandise go on sale? Will they wait until the tour starts? Will the stuff be for sale on the official website?

Back