anybody in your family or a friend who should have been in music?

mistermaxxx

Proud Member
you got that one family member who had madd skills in school or something and you wonder why they didn't go to LA or New York and make it happen?

do you have a family member or a friend who you think should have made it in the business??

yeah but he's still trying :) I'm trying to complete my recording engineer cert. I did major in Music though.

Mistermaxxx as long as I have read your posts on this forum; are you in the music biz? I love reading your post.:D

I'm the only Musical person in my Family lol I've been playing Piano for 11 years and im only 20! but after College finishes in June i want to move to London to start my Music Work on a professional basis

My ex is a rapper, pretty popular in the underground rap scene. He never moved to New York and LA, just made it out of Minneapolis.

yeah but he's still trying :) I'm trying to complete my recording engineer cert. I did major in Music though.

Mistermaxxx as long as I have read your posts on this forum; are you in the music biz? I love reading your post.:D

thank you for the compliment. naw just know some folks and followed things for years. peace

Back