Anybody else?

Yeah I have always felt like an outkast, they dont treat me like that but I always felt that way for some reason.

You know....

I definitely relate...

I'm not a total introvert but I like my peace and quiet now and then. My cousins are all touchy-feely and carelessly loud and I'm not like that. I feel like a total outcast sometimes because I don't like their games. I think they think I'm a snob which makes me sad... :(

I have before. Almost all of my cousins are quite a bit older than me, so, when I was little, I wasn't really invited to play with them. So, I hung out with the adults.
But it's a lot better now since we're older. :)

Sometimes.
when my mother get angry/has a bad mood she'll say something really,really bad.
she'll swear at me,call me a bitch,a weirdo something like that...and it hurts
sometimes i just feel like an outsider in my family.she's always closer with my cousin but not me.

Oh yeah. Sometimes I feel like I was born into the wrong family...
Me too, how I wish sometimes that I was born in a different family. I don't know if I feel like I don't belong to my family but we're just so separated, we mostly don't tell each other anything so sometimes I do wish I had a different family.. :(

Me too, how I wish sometimes that I was born in a different family. I don't know if I feel like I don't belong to my family but we're just so separated, we mostly don't tell each other anything so sometimes I do wish I had a different family.. :(

It's like I don't understand them and they certainly don't understand me. I don't understand the (often stupid) decisions they make or why they do what they do (and vice versa, I'm sure). I love them. I just don't always like them. But that's family.

You are not alone. I feel the same, I am the only man in my familiy I mean we live me, my mother and my sister. My parents are divorced and since I remember there was no father for me. And I don't feel that I am part of this family, it is very very hard to live wiith two women, they simply never understand me.

I can relate, I feel like my mother & my 3 siblings only see me as a human piggie bank. They only want something from me when I have money which is really sad. Sometimes I wanna ditch them, so I don't have to deal with them, they drive me nuts.

I feel like that at times. It's not a nice feeling at all. :(

Totally.

They don't even know me although I am always around them.

Back