Any videos of michael recording songs?

Jenny_MJforever

Proud Member
Hi. I've been wondering for a while if there is any footage of michael recording songs. when i listen to songs like earth song, where he really sing so passionate and with so much feelings, i want to see how it was when he recorded the song. i want to see his face and his body language. people been telling me that i can see him perform the songs on a concert, but its not the same thing, if you know what i mean.

so, how much footage is there of michael recording? :)

take care,

Jenny

*sigh*
Well, there is none that we know of.

It would be BEYOND AMAZING to see him in the studio recording :yes:
There is that one little clip of him singing something, but I can't remember what it is, and its bad quality

I bet Michael has a ton of footage because he recorded everything. Hopefully tptb will start releasing some of it soon.

oh, I thought jenny mjforever meant acutal footage of him singing into the mic in the studio, like behind the scenes- for the recording of one of his songs.

And the one I was referring to was 'we are here to change the world'. thanks

ooooh, I thought of one!
There's the one where he's recording the chorus of 'we are the world' it's on my dvd of we are the world, I think it's a special edition

Fantastic stuff everyone! Thank you so much sharing the links. How lucky are we to see a genius at work? :)

Here's hoping a few more recording gems are unearthed in the near future.

im sure there are hours and hours of unreleased stuff... but as of now, theres not too much. there are a bunch of takes from we are the world.. try that

damn I'd love to see the Invincible recordings.

Imagine seeing him recording Speechless!!! :wild:

Back