any tribute programmes on uk tv?

man.in.the.mirror

Proud Member
does anyone know if there is going to be any programmes on uk tv on friday?i bought the tv magazine especially to look for this,only to find the tv listings in the one i bought are from the 26th,i don,t want to buy another one,

if there is another thread about this feel free to do what you want with this thread mods.

I just got my sister to look at this weeks guide,she said nothing is listed,i really can,t believe that,how disgusting is it that they have nothing to comemorate a year without him,

Am not in a position to check at the moment but I recall seeing a number of tribute shows on the music channels via Sky - mostly re-runs of MJ videos. There is another thread on here about tv programmes but it was mainly US shows I think....

Am not in a position to check at the moment but I recall seeing a number of tribute shows on the music channels via Sky - mostly re-runs of MJ videos. There is another thread on here about tv programmes but it was mainly US shows I think

i only have freeview,thanks for replying btw,if you hear of anything will you please let me know.thanks

I only have freeview too. I just checked the listings and it looks like only Viva and 4Music are doing Michael programmes- basically just re-runs of the different countdowns.

VIVA (these are on all weekend)
9:00-13:00 MJ Official Top 40
15:00-17:00 From The Beginning

4Music
13:15-14:15 World's Greatest Popstar

There's also the Latoya interview segment on 'This Morning'- don't know if that really counts...

I keep seeing adverts for MJ weekend (or something like that) on MTV, I'm assuming that's going to be them playing his videos & the ''Michael Jackson's Human Nature'' program they kept showing a while back.

They also say to go to MJ.mtv.com but whenever I have it just takes me to the normal MTV site :/.

I'm actually glad the normal channels (BBC, ITV, C4, SKYONE, etc) haven't got any MJ special because they are always tabloid crap..........

......Or sometimes they would put on a MJ concert and then follow it with tabloid crap!!!!!!

disgusting that mainstream TV channels are ignoring Mike's death.

Here in Australia there are some mj tributes but only on pay tv not free to air I don't have pay tv so I wont get to see any of them :(

Susannah xx

Back