Any tribute in NYC ( Apollo) on July 25th?

RockMj

Proud Member
Hi guys

I'm new here and first of all I just want to express my sympathy to all of you for Michael's passing..sooo bad
I still cannot believe it

I was not a fan, like you...but he was an icon and a myth of my childhood...I had some of his albums and I really admired him as the complete artist he was...
I am really sad about his death, it really shocked me and I get teary every time I hear his beautiful voice...
what a pain...it's hard to get through this...it's like part of my beautiful childhood has gone..

so...I'm from Italy and I'm a beginner as a photographer...I'm going to NYC in a few days ( a trip I scheduled since last march) and I thought maybe on 25th they will do something to commemorate him?
maybe at Apollo?

I would like to go there, maybe do a little reportage..but nothing commercial, nothing for sale...just for passion...

does anyone of you know if there will be something in NYC for this first month without him? :(

and if you got some info also about the places that were significative for Michael in NYC ( like the house he had, etc.) please tell me..I would like to put them in my little story

thank you very much, I hope to share with you other memories and feelings about one of the greatest artists of all time

I miss you Michael :(

Last edited:
Re: Any commemoration in NYC ( Apollo) on July 25th?

up

please...

Back