Any rock fans on here?

Hey guys,

Are there any fans of rock music on here? I love rock music, especially progressive, alternative, and classic rock.

Favorite bands?

Last edited:
I have two pet rocks :yes: they're called Fred and Ed :yes:

Oh wait :innocent:

I love Rock music
head_bang.gif

^^ LOL :lol:

My favorite band is probably either Porcupine Tree or The Smashing Pumpkins. :) Pink Floyd is also a favorite, too.

Last edited:
Sweet...subject! My favorite Rock Band Led Zepplin. Classic Rock, I really enjoy just about all types of music except Opera, and most country.

I love talking about the Music Industry, I find the "whole process" quit unique & intriguing. Its hard to find people to talk to about that are into the music...

How about you?

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Are there any fans of rock music on here? I love rock music, especially progressive, alternative, and classic rock.

Favorite bands?

Sweet...Subject! My favorite Rock Band is Led Zepplin.

Nice picture/name

Sorry did mean to post twice...

Last edited:
Yeah i pretty much love it - but mostly from the 70s and stuff like that.

Zeppelin
Skynard
Ozzy
Eagles
Ted Nugent
Kansas
Boston
The Doors

Last edited:
I love Rock music :cool: heres some of my faveourite bands

Queen
Guns 'n' Roses
Metallica
Iron Maiden

I listen to Foo Fighters, Nirvana and Queens of the Stone Age a lot. I used to listen to only rock music but nowadays my taste is much more versatile.

I'm a massive fan of rock and metal. Favourite bands include:

Nightwish - my favourite band ever, they're incredible.
Dream Theater
After Forever
Rage Against the Machine
Evanescence
Linkin Park
Kamelot
Epica
Slipknot
Stone Sour
Metallica
Within Temptation

Loads more but those are my main picks!

^^ If you like Dream Theater, you should check out Angra. They're really similar in sound and style.

Genesis ~ both the Peter and Phil led versions, but not the Ray Wilson one, lol.

^^ If you like Dream Theater, you should check out Angra. They're really similar in sound and style.

My goodness gracious that is such a pretty picture/reflection... I "love" gardening, mother nature...in my blood...

Opps...sorry for getting off subject...

I was just thinking how I saved all my old Rock LP's...

Last edited:

I have actually heard Angra, it was a song called Angels I believe, or something about angels, I was very impressed!

I'm currently loving After Forever and Epica, both incredible, and Liquid Tension Experiment, which is a side project of a few of the lads in Dream Theater. Mind-boggling good, i just love it.

I have actually heard Angra, it was a song called Angels I believe, or something about angels, I was very impressed!

I'm currently loving After Forever and Epica, both incredible, and Liquid Tension Experiment, which is a side project of a few of the lads in Dream Theater. Mind-boggling good, i just love it.

I love Liquid Tension Experiment. I have one of their albums, really great stuff.

Dream Theater are working on their 10th studio album now. :bugeyed Can't believe they're going to have 10 albums.

Although personally i dont like categorising music..And i just hate those ppl who will say i love rock music,i love pop,i love jazz bla bla..all types of music is good..i have so many favorite artists but this thread is about Rock music so here is list of my fav Rock Bands:

Pink Floyd (Most amazing Rock band ever)
GNR
Aerosmith
Bon Jovi

:yes:

I LOVE
a lot of music

Guns N' Roses+++
Led Zeppelin+++
Aerosmith++
The Doors++
The Beatles+
Elvis Presley+
Coldplay++
Rolling Stones++
Pink Floyd++
Ramones++
Bowie+
Sound Garden++
well there are so many, but this are my 12

Woohooo, rock rules :punk:

Here are my main picks :D

- X Japan (progressive/power metal and alternative)
- Placebo
- H.I.M.
- Dream Theater
- Evanescence
- Nightwish
- Scorpions
- Guns N'Roses
- Within Temptation
- Skillet
- Iron Maiden

Of course, I also enjoy Bon Jovi, Aerosmith, Anathema and others, but those above are my favourites :)

Rock music really is a blessing ^_^

I like Fats Domino. Some of the Rolling Stones stuff is cool. Also Van Halen preferably with Diamond Dave, but some of Van Hagar's music is alright.

Guns N Roses (old and new)
Velvet Revolver
Metallica
Stone Temple Pilots
RHCP
Foo Fighters
New York Dolls
Aerosmith

Led Zeppelin
The Doors
Jimi Hendrix Experience
The Rolling Stones