any riley keough fans?

I like her...although I dont know too much about her, but she's beautiful though.. but I do like LMP, and she said something about how she brought her up, not being a spoiled rich kid etc., and she doesn't seem like it..and doesn't seem like a typical hollywood teen who goes crazy every night at les deux or whatever the places that are hot right now in LA. But what do I know. :) hehe. Well the twitter looks real.

i agree she's absolutely stunning and has a really nice personality. i love dior, its one of my favourite perfumes after gucci.

does she get a special pass in the music section because her grandfather was Elvis? this belongs to general discussion that's what I meant

snowhite, ur right on that. lemme move it.

but she seems a bit too free...her mother was right behind her when she was making out w/ her boyfriend and instead of stopping it, she moved her daughters hair out of her face so they could make out better...wtf?

fan? what does she do? thought her name was danielle

snowhite, ur right on that. lemme move it.

but she seems a bit too free...her mother was right behind her when she was making out w/ her boyfriend and instead of stopping it, she moved her daughters hair out of her face so they could make out better...wtf?

when did that happen? when was it?

and elusive moonwalker she's the face of dior. a model. her full name is danielle riley keough

Back