Any Prison Break fans?

big DB

Proud Member
Hey I absolutely love this show, on its 4th season at the moment, approaching Ep.16... :D

I've heard though, its being cancelled this year due to low ratings and that Fox have only order 16 eps however since its being cancelled have ordered 2-4 eps so they can wrap up the show, is this true?

Any other fans of the show?

i love prison break its my favorite show .ive seen ever eposide since day one. i hope they do not cancel it but it sounds like this is the last season i heard they added two hours to sum everything up. wentworth rules

WOW! cool, is that tomorrow, or will they be finishing after Christmas? I just thought to myself usually they dont put on as many as 16 episodes before the Christmas break, they usually string them out a little more?

after christmas the season comes back in spring. tonight episode (18)is only the winter finale it will be back this spring the season is suppose to be 22 episode but there is a rumor it will be 24 to wrap it up. it might still come back next year. you never know hopefully .it makes alot of money for fox but wentworth has said he thinks this is the last season

I've only watched it this Fall Season. It's been entertaining, but I probably wouldn't have gotten into if "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" didn't lead with the 7pm hour. I love that show and I would tape it and "Prison Break" and watch later. I didn't even try to watch "Prison Break" when it first came out.

I would think that "Prison Break" would be cancelled because of lack of storyline.

Honestly, how many times can they "break out of prison"? The name needs to be changed or there be spin off of the show and they rename it and create a whole new premise for the show.

Right now, they are all out (one dead and another escaped from capture) and I don't see that many cases they can work on as fugitives. They would have to be declared as private citizens pardoned from all crimes and given jobs with the Secret Service, FBI, NASA, CIA or whatever other private sector where they could fight evil doers...but they only want their freedom to live their lives like regular citizens so I don't think that would make much sense unless they offered them completely clean slates for their services.

I heard there could be a spinoff with one of the characters surviving and going on the run against the company for the deaths of his only friends and family left? hhmmmmmmmmmm.

I'm a huge fan but the 4th season is exhausting...
The 1st season was absolutely amazing. I enjoyed every single episode.
I think it is wise to end the show with this season. I just hope they can end it logically and there will be no loose ends.

As for actors/characters favorites - Went was my fav (along with T-Bag) during seasons 1-3. This season it has to be Alex Mahone...

hot.gif

I am also the fan of the episodes. Ppl talk it will come back in March. It will have full 22 episodes and they also promised 2 more episodes specially for fans.

There also will not be 5th season cause of ratings which came down during season 4.

I've watch every episode but now I'm getting bored with it. It's the problem with the storyline like ladyplatinum just said. The characters are interesting though.

I love the ending. Beautiful story.

Can't wait for the summer release of the last two episodes on dvd! :)

Pretty good ending to the series. Really, the show's premise could only go so far, so I'm surprised they got four season out of the show. It was good fun.

The last scene reminded me of my dad :( And for the first time, I cried watching a TV Drama.

RIP Michael J Scofield.

:eek: at the ending

I got a feeling Michael is alive though, cos theres a hint that the mother didnt die so its possible that michael left his child the way his own daddy did so he can go and fight his mum again

HE IS ALIVE!!

Nah, he's definitely gone.

'The Final Break' (which will get it's world premiere on uk channel Sky1 on Wednesday, May 27) will show what happened within those 4 years of the crew being exonerated.

I think it was the Brain Tumour that killed Michael :(

Nah, he's definitely gone.

'The Final Break' (which will get it's world premiere on uk channel Sky1 on Wednesday, May 27) will show what happened within those 4 years of the crew being exonerated.

I think it was the Brain Tumour that killed Michael :(
come on the twitching hand of Michaels mum, that must mean something!

besides I read once that they wanted to do 6-9 seasons and that that the first 3 seasons was going to be part 1

I reckon prison Break was/is much better then these other shows like heroes and lost

the latter two allways strung you along with plot twists every other minute but they would never give you a big payoff

in my opinion Prison break didn't milk every enigma the way Lost did, that show becomes unbearable to watch.

Actually, I think Lost is absolutely fantastic. They do give you answers, they just give you five more questions along with each answer they give you. There WILL be a huge payoff, you just have to wait for it.

Back