Any one got - Jackson 5 Christmas album yet?

SkyWalk

Proud Member
I got it the other day and its a real classic, Michael is amazing and it really reminded me how good he really was as a kid..just perfect.

And the song called 'I saw mommy kissing' santa claus' the note he sings at the end is one of the best i've ever herd from him!!!!!

I always remembered this from when I was a kid on a cassette my Dad (or Mom) used to have. I'm 22 now and this is still one of my favorite Christmas albums.

Is the new release exactly the same as the old J5 Christmas album? Because I already have that..

my dad boughbt me mine one night when he had had a drink onl;ine so iv had it ince the binging of october lmao ! x

It was one of my first Michael albums I ever bought. I love it. :)

I've just been listening to the J5 Christmas album. I love this album. It put a smile on my face but tears in my eyes. This will be the first Christmas without Michael, but I find comfort in the fact that he will always be here. :weeping:

This is a fantastic album. I got it on vynl years ago and cd - both give great memories.

(Sadly I have no way of listening to the vynl anymore. I use to have a radio that played vynl, but that died YEARS ago! lol)

I also want to give a huuuuuge shout of love to Jermaine. He also made this album special. I love his big opening. He opened the album beautifully.

Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Marlon and Michael = LOVE

Are we talking about the original classic J5 Christmas album (which i have already)
or the new one (released in October) with unreleased tracks and such?
At any rate, I love the classic and I'm late, but cant wait to get the new one.
:)

Back